ACC for long term

aapmk

Hi,

I bought ACC at around 900/- per share. I want to know whether if i keep it for 12 months from now, will it reap me benefits.

Please throw some light on the share.

Thanks in advance.

aapmk.

mahesh2007

Hi,

I bought ACC at around 900/- per share. I want to know whether if i keep it for 12 months from now, will it reap me benefits.

Thanks in advance.

aapmk.
Acc, being a commodity stock comes in the category of cyclical stocks.
Rising inflation followed by RBI's monetary tightening measures are dampeners for construction sector,apart from that demand for cement is reduced substantially in monsoon season.
Govt. is pressing co's to reduce prices to curb inflation, and has taken off exports benefits.
Hike in diesel prices shall have an adverse effect on cement pricing and shall result in plummeting demand.
These all things along with global cues shall go against ACC.
If u can hold stock for atleast 1.5-3 years and having funds to cost average ACC on declines, stay invested else u have no option but to book loss and exit.

Hi,

Thanks in advance.

aapmk.
On MOnthly chart, ACC made an uneven Double Top 680-700 was a strong support which was breached in may and any long position should have been exited after that. In today's scenario, keep a SL of 600 on closing basis and get out if that is hit. After 600, any meaning ful support is only around 300 level.

Attachments

aapmk

On MOnthly chart, ACC made an uneven Double Top 680-700 was a strong support which was breached in may and any long position should have been exited after that. In today's scenario, keep a SL of 600 on closing basis and get out if that is hit. After 600, any meaning ful support is only around 300 level.
Thank for the insight. It is of great help to newbie like me.

aapmk