about KBL Auto signals software

Status
Not open for further replies.
That KBL HNI SOFTWARE is totally fake, all signals are repaint., i am also one of the paid client .,there is no use., stay away.,totally cheating.if you want to ready to loose Rs.15400 then you can ,,, As per my view that is fraud

amitrandive

Sir,code is working fine but it refer future quotes so which part of afl should we eliminate to stop it from looking into future?

komalagarwal

Think you will be disappointed to know that this cannot be done.It is like cutting a part of your body which you do not like.

Many such codes look into the future and repaint.There is no way to change this.Many AFL system sellers sell such codes as they look like a perfect trading system only in hindsight.

Try and look for AFL's which do not repaint or look into the future.

Suggest you look for a correct trading system/money management/risk management and not rely only on AFL's.

thanks or your AFL.its working now ., can u tell me how to follow this? i was test this AFL with backtest., but more delay signals came.can u explain how to follow this system.,thanks in advance.,

amitrandive

komalagarwal

Think you will be disappointed to know that this cannot be done.It is like cutting a part of your body which you do not like.

Many such codes look into the future and repaint.There is no way to change this.Many AFL system sellers sell such codes as they look like a perfect trading system only in hindsight.

Try and look for AFL's which do not repaint or look into the future.

Suggest you look for a correct trading system/money management/risk management and not rely only on AFL's.
thanks or your AFL.its working now ., can u tell me how to follow this? i was test this AFL with backtest., but more delay signals came.can u explain how to follow this system.,thanks in advance.,
trader2014

The delay in signals is because the code looks in the future.I do not use this AFL.So I think you will have to rely on buy and sell signals generated by it.

My answer to Komal's post is posted above for your reference.
:thumb:

Status
Not open for further replies.