about falcon

Re: about falcon of www.reliable.co.in

veneet said:
hii friends..
any have any experience with falcon ..
what is its cost ,features and can we use its data with other software too like tradestation ,metastock or wealth-lab.

thanx
\veneet
hi i wouldlikketopurchasethissoftware

I really don't understand why bhujbal is more interested to purchase bhujbal.......i will suggest don't go for IRIS software...........that is not worth for 48,000/- ....It's very costly.........do you know that Falcon will be not there in market after 15th April 2006...........Spider Software had badly screwed up while selling free data to their customers..........so they are going to close FALCON software completely from Market and coming with another software NSE Live.........which is no longer useful for people who are playing on BSE Scripts.......so please be cautious before investing your money.:confused: ..........just these people are making us fool:p

Falcon - Down
Iris - Down
Metastock - Up

As from your discussions there appears some some confusion between IRIS and Falcon. Falcon belongs to Reliable Software and IRIS belongs to Spider Software and these two are seperate companies.

I have used both and even Metastock for quite a long and personally feel IRIS is much better in terms of dataservice, support and features etc especially for the live markets and there is no such problem with IRIS as pointed out by manisha.

As far a earning money is concerned I dont believe a software does notmake u earn money, rather it your trading style , approach and your knowlege about the markets.

anaz15

As from your discussions there appears some some confusion between IRIS and Falcon. Falcon belongs to Reliable Software and IRIS belongs to Spider Software and these two are seperate companies.

I have used both and even Metastock for quite a long and personally feel IRIS is much better in terms of dataservice, support and features etc especially for the live markets and there is no such problem with IRIS as pointed out by manisha.

As far a earning money is concerned I dont believe a software does notmake u earn money, rather it your trading style , approach and your knowlege about the markets.
absalutely correct

Hi :),
I'm Nihal from Kerala, a stock trader and I follow mostly technical analysis. I'm here to enhance my knowledge and skill by listening to you all , please help and guide me.
I would like to know more about "Falcon" software for from Reliable.Any one who uses please help,

C

Czar

Hey sorry mate dint see this reply, well its more than 2 years now since i started using, If technicals is your thing, i recommend it, basically its nothing to like or not, it does'nt do anything for you, except provide live charts, you get all time frames from tick to 1 min /3/5/15/30/60 mins & allows you to add various indicators if you need, rest reading & interpreting is your cup of tea, personally If you ask me after I started using this my whole trading style, etc changed & I learned a lot... but remember it has no analysis of its own...