Aadhar card - problem getting one.. any other problems ?

whats the future of Aadhaar card?? :D SC directed to withdraw all orders.... 18000 cr shooooooo............. :p
Aadhaar card Niraadhaar ho gaya.....so much money and efforts wasted for what ??

ST

mastermind007

Lousy paper Quality
Lousy Camera (not even 1MP)
Lousy Printer
Rude/Dirty Officers

Its better to remain niraadhar. In spite of all the hype, application rates have not touched 20%...

mastermind007

manishchan

whats the future of Aadhaar card?? :D SC directed to withdraw all orders.... 18000 cr shooooooo............. :p
Where did you read that ?? I read that it is "not mandatory". Haven't heard anything about withdrawal.

http://zeenews.india.com/news/natio...aadhar-mandatory-for-govt-service_919886.html
Yes.. it's not mandatory but doesn't mean they are withdrawing the Aadhar Card. SC says that availing any service can't be denied if one doesn't have Adhaar. And asked Govt to withdraw any such order (rule) prevailing in the market.

http://ibnlive.in.com/news/withdraw...or-any-service-sc-to-centre/459875-37-64.html

ananths

Looks like govt spent lot of money on this Aadhar card and its going to be of no use now? :annoyed:
It's an additional burden on the tax payer.

BTW i have not received the subsidy amount Rs 730/- for the gas cylinder I took ..(before they withdrew this scheme) :confused: Don't know where this amount gone now. I'm a voter in Nandan Nilekani's constituency and a lost Rs 730/-because of his dream project :rofl:

TradeJoker

Looks like govt spent lot of money on this Aadhar card and its going to be of no use now? :annoyed:
It's an additional burden on the tax payer.

BTW i have not received the subsidy amount Rs 730/- for the gas cylinder I took ..(before they withdrew this scheme) :confused: Don't know where this amount gone now. I'm a voter in Nandan Nilekani's constituency and a lost Rs 730/-because of his dream project :rofl:
if ur from his constituency, ask him to refund ur money from his declaired 7700 cr asset, and give a vote :lol: