A trader must practice Yoga

A trader must practice yoga, especially pranayama. Our cerebral hemispheres work in tandem harmonizing our logical and intuitive capacities. By infusing right and left hemispheric action we may effectively monitor our stress responses, thereby restoring our intuitive and reasoning skills. Spatial and verbal tasks are heightened through the use of Anuloma Viloma, alternate nostril breathing. Our cognitive capacity to direct our focus, manage and retain information, plan and implement tasks with efficiency—while remaining calm and alert—all may be credited to pranayama’s efforts.

Traders may benefit from the increase in stamina, readiness and consequential response time. Anxiety is also alleviated, credited to pranayama’s effect on the sympathetic nervous system. By slowing the breath, we may slow the thoughts in the mind, clearing away negative emotions and their corresponding responses within the body. Patañjali stresses the relationship of the thoughts, body and mind: one can not work without bearing on the other.

syam7

Vitality is not coming from food.it is isoteric(yogic).
When you spend a holiday in a hill resort,the next day you will experience a
lot of energy.From where it came.
From the thin atmoshere.Not from deletious food ate the previous day.
the food taken needed digestion.In order to digest food ,the body have to spend a lot
of energy.No immediate stamina will get from food.It will be only from the atmoshere
and materials arounds.All the annimate and innanimate substances emit vibrations.

If you won a lottery, in the next morning you will jumb with energy.from where it came.
From your inner soul.It is a treature house of energy.

After some practice in yoga,you will get the ability to guage the out side energy field.
You will feel more energy when you are in some place and will feel fatigue when in some
other place.You will feel discomfert in the company of some people.That is the God's warning to stay away from them as your mission is different.You are something special.

The right people will have a lot of energy.One who protects the dharma,the dharma will protect him.His kundalini energy,the only energy a man have, will be awaken automaticaly without any outside effort by mere doing the rightneous.

syam7

"Mindfulness or awareness,does not mean that you should think and be conscious
'i am doing this'or 'i am doing that'.No,just the contrary.The moment you think
'i am doing this',you become self conscious,and then you do not live in the action,but
you live in the idea'i am',and consequently your work too is spoilt.you should forget yourself completely,and lose yourself in what you do.

The moment a speaker becomes self conscious and think 'i am addressing an audiance', his speech is disturbed and his trend of thought broken.But when he forgets himself in his speech,in this subject,then he is at his best,he speeks well and explains things clearly.All great work-artistic,poetric,intellectual or spiritual- is produced at those moments when its creators are lost completely in their actions,when they forget themselves altogether, and are free from self-consciousness

This mindfulness or awareness with regard to our activities is to live in the present moment,to live in the present moment,to live in the present action.It is a kind of meditation.You have't got to perform any particular action in order to develop mindfulness, but you have only to mindful and aware of whatever you may do.You have't got to spend one second of your precious time on this particular meditation.You only cultivate mindfulness and awareness always,day and night,with regards to all activities in your usual daily life."-This is a preleminary meditation from BUDDHA'S teachings.

syam7

The suitable time for meditation is between 4AM and 6AM.It is during that time the
great yogies do their sadhana and sending out vibrations to the whole world.
You will be benefited by it and may even get some astral help.Siting towards north direction during meditation will also benefit to get their blessings.A pure yogi is a living God.
After some months of regular practice of meditation your bodly heat will increase.
this will help to burn out the accumulated toxines in the body.The body will become pure.
You will feel a new energy flowing in the body all the time.You will feel a lightness in
the body.If that hapended,you should be cautious that the evils will come to you in the
form of women to take away your presious pranic energy which you have built through daily
sadhana.The sexual union with the woman will result empting out the spiritual energy
which is stored in the aura permenantily.You became same like a worn out vehicle.Worthless as there is no vitality or power in your magnetic sheild.The relashionship with your wife is not a problem
During my younger days i built a power to resist all the evils through regular meditation and surya namaskara.My outer aura became sealed.Nothing will hapended whatever happens outside.I will be always peaceful and energetic.It is then a woman came to me and took away all the accumulated energy within a month's time.It was
a disaster.That is why women are called evils. During sexual union your aura will become overlaped with that of woman's.This will empty out your vitality or resistance power permenantaly.It is very difficult to rebuild the 'Ojas' again.God will not give you a second chance.
After some practice of meditation you should do cooling pranayama and should aply gingely oil to the body before taking bath.This will cool the body.Otherwise you may feel some iritation as bodly fire has increased.

Last edited:

comm4300

The suitable time for meditation is between 4AM and 6AM.It is during that time the
great yogies do their sadhana and sending out vibrations to the whole world.
You will be benefited by it and may even get some astral help.Siting towards north direction during meditation will also benefit to get their blessings.A pure yogi is a living God.
After some months of regular practice of meditation your bodly heat will increase.
this will help to burn out the accumulated toxines in the body.The body will become pure.
You will feel a new energy flowing in the body all the time.You will feel a lightness in
the body.If that hapended,you should be cautious that the evils will come to you in the
form of women to take away your presious pranic energy which you have built through daily
sadhana.The sexual union with the woman will result empting out the spiritual energy
which is stored in the aura permenantily.You became same like a worn out vehicle.Worthless as there is no vitality or power in your magnetic sheild.The relashionship with your wife is not a problem
During my younger days i built a power to resist all the evils through regular meditation and surya namaskara.My outer aura became sealed.Nothing will hapended whatever happens outside.I will be always peaceful and energetic.It is then a woman came to me and took away all the accumulated energy within a month's time.It was
a disaster.That is why women are called evils. During sexual union your aura will become overlaped with that of woman's.This will empty out your vitality or resistance power permenantaly.It is very difficult to rebuild the 'Ojas' again.God will not give you a second chance.
After some practice of meditation you should do cooling pranayama and should aply gingely oil to the body before taking bath.This will cool the body.Otherwise you may feel some iritation as bodly fire has increased.
after experiencing the power of waking and meditating at bhrama muhurath, i agree 100% with most of what you said except the part where you blame women as evil. I believe its more about self control rather than any external factors. Anyways, i've not come across such temptation.

experience much body heat...not sure why and how to cure it.

thanks for sharing info.

syam7

after experiencing the power of waking and meditating at bhrama muhurath, i agree 100% with most of what you said except the part where you blame women as evil. I believe its more about self control rather than any external factors. Anyways, i've not come across such temptation.

experience much body heat...not sure why and how to cure it.

thanks for sharing info.
When you do a sin your sancity is gone.The sin is a hole through which evils attack you.A real hole will appear in your auric sheald.Through it, again and again evils will enter to your mind and body.It will happen through immoral sex also.So in this aspect the woman indulged in immoral sex is evil .Woman is the reason,becuase it is because of her you are attacked by the evils,otherwise not.
A person indulged in daily sadhana should not do any kind of sins.Otherwise he will not prograss in spiritual path and also will became perished.Sadhana is like playing snake and ladder game.

Meditation and pranayama will cause to increase the bodily heat.Heat is the spiritual power but if it increased by a lot in order to make a balance ,you should do the cooling pranayama like shitali and should massage your body with gingely oil before bath, twice in a week.Heat is the power of SUN and cool is the power of MOON.Both power is neccessary in the body to function properly

syam7

Modern man suffers many hurdles in the life to lead a peaceful life.His natural efficiancies
is vanishing every day.He is becaming old very fast as mind is disturbed.There is no peace
in anywhere and can't enjoy the natural calmness and the natural bodly pleasure.As there is no bodly pleasure inside he can't enjoy the life fully.How can a person enjoy the bodly rhytham and pleasures if he is leading an unnatural life style?.

Human body consists of numerous cells,7 elements,7chakras,7frequencies,7minerals,and 7indrias.He is a replica of the nature.Whatever things which is unnatural will disturb its functionings.Now a days the atmoshere is against him to lead a healthy life.It is filled with(Nuclear,computer,mobile,mobile tower radiations)Poisionous food and mental agonies will add fire to the situation.This will affect the human organs,veins,blood vessels,endocrine elements,hormones,the aura,DNA and most importantly to the subconcious mind.All will became malfunctioning.This will in turn will result in the poor health of the human bio-plasma body(the outer aura).

This finaly result in the failure in almost all feilds of human activities as there is no natural resistive power in body as well as in the mind.

Last edited:

syam7

Of all yoga the "Sheershasan"(inverted head position) is the king.Even if you do it alone,you can reach the goal.Because all the yoga and meditation is for the purpose of the widening of the passage from the root chakra(mooladhar)to the crown chakra in the head.This will happea more easily by doing "sheershasan".

When in "sheershasan",the kindalini energy residing in the mooladhar will flow to head by the earth's gravitational pull.Gradualy the passage will become widen.Then you can experience the prana flow in the head particularly.

Paundit Jewaharlal Nehru was a strict practitioner of this yoga.There was a glow in his face .That may be due to this yoga practice.Those who are working with the brain,this yoga is a boon.

Of all yoga the "Sheershasan"(inverted head position) is the king.Even if you do it alone,you can reach the goal.Because all the yoga and meditation is for the purpose of the widening of the passage from the root chakra(mooladhar)to the crown chakra in the head.This will happea more easily by doing "sheershasan".

When in "sheershasan",the kindalini energy residing in the mooladhar will flow to head by the earth's gravitational pull.Gradualy the passage will become widen.Then you can experience the prana flow in the head particularly.

Paundit Jewaharlal Nehru was a strict practitioner of this yoga.There was a glow in his face .That may be due to this yoga practice.Those who are working with the brain,this yoga is a boon.
What are the contraindications for sheershasan ??