Votes: 38 21.5%
  • Family Articles

Votes: 15 8.5%
  • Relationship Articles

Votes: 20 11.3%
  • Behavoiral articles

Votes: 46 26.0%

• Total voters
Infuse your life with action. Don't wait for it to happen. Make it happen. Make your own future. Make your own hope. Make your own love. And whatever your beliefs, honor your creator, not by passively waiting for grace to come down from upon high, but by doing what you can to make grace happen... yourself, right now, right down here on Earth. Bradley Whitford

Always do your best. What you plant now, you will harvest later. Og Mandino

Today I choose life. Every morning when I wake up I can choose joy, happiness, negativity, pain... To feel the freedom that comes from being able to continue to make mistakes and choices - today I choose to feel life, not to deny my humanity but embrace it. Kevyn Aucoin

When we seek to discover the best in others, we somehow bring out the best in ourselves. William Arthur Ward

Your present circumstances don't determine where you can go; they merely determine where you start. Nido Qubein

Let every dawn be to you as the beginning of life, and every setting sun be to you as its close. John Ruskin

Love yourself. It is important to stay positive because beauty comes from the inside out. Jenn Proske

Work hard for what you want because it won't come to you without a fight. You have to be strong and courageous and know that you can do anything you put your mind to. If somebody puts you down or criticizes you, just keep on believing in yourself and turn it into something positive. Leah LaBelle

No matter what you're going through, there's a light at the end of the tunnel and it may seem hard to get to it but you can do it and just keep working towards it and you'll find the positive side of things. Demi Lovato

I think it's important to get your surroundings as well as yourself into a positive state - meaning surround yourself with positive people, not the kind who are negative and jealous of everything you do. Heidi Klum

The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched - they must be felt with the heart. Helen Keller

The price of success is hard work, dedication to the job at hand, and the determination that whether we win or lose, we have applied the best of ourselves to the task at hand. Vince Lombardi