Defeat will not be in my creed
I will believe what others have doubted
I will always endeavor to pull esteem, honor, and respect out of my team
I have trained my mind and my body will follow
Who am I? I AM A CHAMPION!
I will acknowledge the fact that my opponent does not expect me to win
But I will never surrender
Weakness will not be in my heart
I will look to my comrades and to those who are a part of me in this world and those who have trained me
And I will draw strength from them
I will gladly go out into the field of battle
And I will move in everything I can do
And I will reach my field of battle by any means at my disposal
And when I get there, I will arrive violently
I will rip the heart from my enemy, and leave it bleeding on the ground
Because he cannot stop me
To my side I have comrades, comrades that have been with me through thick and thin
Who have sacrificed their blood, sweat and tears
Never will I let them fall, never will I let them down, and I will never leave an enemy behind
Because our opponent does not know my heart
No one will deny me, no one will define me
And no one will tell me who and what I am and can be
Belief will change my world
It has moved continents, it has moved countries, it has put men on the moon
And it will carry me through this battle
Defeat, retreat: those are not in my words
I dont understand those definitions
I dont understand when things go wrong
I dont understand mistakes
But I do understand this:
I understand victory,
And I understand never surrendering
No matter how bad things go my heart and my mind will carry my body through limits and weakness
Today will be that day
Not tomorrow, not next week, but right now, right here
In your house and in your homes
History will remember me
I will not let worrying affect my cause
I will define myself
I will write my own pages
And no one will tell me what I cannot be
I will never give up
Not until Ive given everything I got
Because who am I? I AM A CHAMPION!

amitrandive

Arm yourself with courage today to face the challenges in your life. You will not defeat everything that you face, but nothing is defeated until it is faced. Do not let the feelings of fear, uncertainty and discomfort stop you from making tough decisions.

Get out of bed. Turn off the television. Stop wasting time listening to negative conversations, including your own. Limit your distractions. Cancel your pity party. Pull yourself together and take total ownership for everything in your life. Do not waste your energy or take up space in your mind by blaming others or expecting them to rescue you. You are your knight in shining armor. You hold the key to unlocking your new future.

It does not matter how many times you have been knocked down. What matters most is that you continue to get back up. It is time to get it on and move your life forward by taking your power back. Place all bets on you and get busy! You deserve more...much, much more! You have GREATNESS within you!!
Les Brown

amitrandive

No one rises to low expectations. Expect to achieve the dream of financial freedom. Broaden your consciousness about what is possible for you and you will expand your life! You have something special. You have GREATNESS within you!!
Les Brown

Jai Mata Di

" Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did do.
So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor.
Catch the trade winds in your sails.
Explore. Dream. Discover.
"

~ Mark Twain

Catch22

Source http://www.turtletrader.com/nlp-introduction.pdf

Hexagon Goal Setting Explained

Hexagon Goal Setting is explained in a step-by-step fashion, overleaf, and is designed to encourage people to consider what they really want from life. This statement may appear a little odd, and so the next few paragraphs are presented by way of explanation. Ask a range of people the question:

What do you want from life?

And one often gets a verbal / non-verbal retort that is a confusing mix of Surely it is obvious and I haven’t got a clue and Why are you confusing me with stupid questions?

If you have the opportunity, it is well worth trying the following exercise. Go into any room full of people and ask them what goals they have for the next ten years. Almost certainly, most will look blank.

Of those that do not look blank, many will suggest goals that are ‘more of the same’ . For example, if they are a student teacher they might aspire to be a deputy head, or even a head, in ten years time. We are using the term more of the same here to refer to an attitude of mind that looks at the recent past and projects that into the future. This is less of an active goal and more of a passive acceptance of ‘this is my lot in life’. Even many of those who have goals they can articulate, have goals that they feel they ‘ought to’achieve, rather than those that they want to complete – which is a sure way to de-motivate oneself and ensure underachievement. I once knew someone in a caring profession who to all the world appeared the epitome of helpfulness. What I knew, that others did not, was that the carer hated her job and felt pressured to say yes to any request for help. Thus, year after year, the carer became more disillusioned and upset and had less and less true feelings for those she served. Ultimately, her ability to feel guilty when saying ‘no’ resulted in personal unhappiness for her and a less valuable service for the community in which she worked.

We know, from our day-to-day contact with family, friends and colleagues that very few people have goals that reflect their interests and desires, which is why so many people find success elusive.

Using Hexagon Goal-Setting

1. As a way in which to get in touch with the emotions and experiences you desire to feel more often in your life, use the space below (or a separate piece of paper) to list the four emotions that you most enjoy experiencing in your life. Include, if possible, times and places in which you experience the emotions and feelings on your list, or times and places in which you could ‘imagine’ experiencing the emotions and feelings on your list. For example,

exhilaration/windsurfing

confidence/

Emotion 1....................................Times/Places..............................

Emotion 2....................................Times/Places..............................

Emotion 3....................................Times/Places..............................

Emotion 4....................................Times/Places..............................

2. Write each of the four emotions, one in each of the white hexagons opposite. 3. In each light grey hexagon, write the name of a feeling or emotion that ‘sums up’ the emotions listed in the two adjacent hexagons. For example, you might ‘sum up’ confidence and excitement by using the word exuberance

Note: feel free to use a dictionary or thesaurus if you need inspiration. Al so, feel free to make up your own word, as long as that word makes sense to you. For example, perhaps the word tigger-acious might be more meaningful to you than the word exuberance.

4. In the green hexagon, write a word that sums the emotions written in the two grey hexagons. In effect, this should the be emotion or feeling that means most to you. Be honest, whether your desired emotion be: security, power, sensitivity, being loved, giving love, confidence...because once you know the feelings you most value in life, many of the techniques presented in the rest of this book become more powerful.

5. In the space entitled Notes with regard feeling more...now write down ideas for ways in which to feel more of the emotion(s) you value right here and right now.

6. In the space entitled Notes with regard feeling more...into the future write down some things you might do in the future to feel the emotions you value more often

Time-Lining

There are almost as many versions of timelining as there are NLP Trainers. However, the key theme that appears in all versions is that the user is encouraged to reflect on their life from a number of different perspectives. For example: One might relax and close one’s eyes... You can then imagine a celebration in your honour, many years from now. Having experienced the celebration, vividly, for a few minutes, you can then move forward, slightly, to a time when you are very relaxed and happy, and reflecting back on the present. Enjoy all your successes over the years.

With regard any problems, become aware that today’s problems now look as small as yesteryear’s problems look to us today. You now realise how trivial many of the so-called traumas of youth really are,

so why should the day-to-day problems of life cause you any angst. See them for what they are, a distraction from the important things in life, and like any distraction, something to be cast away.

Now...

Seeing what you see, hearing what you hear, and feeling what you feel, decide upon the best advice your future self can give your present self. This is kind of like the game some adults play when they consider what they wish they had known when they were a teenager, or teenager’s play when they consider what they wish they had understood as a child.

With your advice given...

Explore along the path from now to your future date. In particular, consider: What are the accomplishments you really value? And , Is there anything you wish you had more time for?

And, Is there any way you would like to change your future self? Remember this your imagination, so you can feel free to change the person you will be, and then realise and note the changes that need to occur in your present lifestyle to cause your ‘vision’ to come to pass.

The only thing certain is that if you keep doing what you already do, you will get the same results that you have always got . People keep saying that their family never listen, but then refuse to try out alternate ways of communicating. Play with tone of voice, action, non-verbal behaviour, patterns of speech, and many other variables. If necessary, be extreme, be bizarre, if it works and you are happy, keep

doing it, if it does not then try something else. Keep looking for a pattern of behavior in which you win and everyone around you also becomes more cheerful.

Finally...

Having decided the kind of person you want to be, and identified the kinds of feelings you want to experience, within your life, you have already primed your mind to be able to identify those parts of this book that will be of most use to you in the days, weeks, months and years to come. Yet memories being what they are, feel free to note your desires on a piece of paper. Recall that the piece of paper can be placed in a prominent position, such as a desk, notice board or fridge, where you will be consciously reminded of your goals and desires as you get on with enjoying life on a day-by-day basis.