A simple way to play positional NIFTY....!

. Iam Zero in TA. But I wish to raise 1 point. Will it be technically wrong to enter long after a few bars on the uptrend line from where u exited. Plz comment. Excuse me if its too silly. Happy trade.
No it is not technically wrong.. You can enter.. as i already mentioned i am not a full time trader so only i am not able to enter into that stage..

But in this method i did not consider about gap up and gap down openings but linkon7 idea is very good i will try that also...

Thanks Happy Trading :clap:

Dear Linkon,

U deserve appreciation for starting this thread which generated lot of useful post like from Surenther.SS. I have learned many things from U & U only introduced me to this Forum. Now I request u to show me the path of where from to start if i want to learn TA specially for nifty trading. In TJ lot of threads r there. Will U or any seniors or enlightened/experienced TJ members help me in this direction. I shall be thankful. Thank U & ALL in advance. Happy Trade.
Brother still i am also zero in technical analysis i hear this method from my friend who attended some technical analysis classes... My kind advice is don't know much about technical analysis that will surly confuse you.. Try to learn some basics of candlestick,Relative strength, Fibonacci retracement & Elliot wave theory..After that go through for any all ready designed system form any other..paper trade that system for some times.. If u not confident in that try to change buy adding some more indicators...Technical analysis will not come from reading books... Practice well in your system that will surly help you thanks

Mangafreakz

Kudos to Linkon sir for starting this thread and also Surenther sir for the detailed explanation of his trading strategy.
@surenther.ss
Have u tried this only in Nifty or also for intraday trading in stocks ?

linkon7

Trading using ema has only one major problem. We enter late and in case of whipsaws, ema traders tend to donate the most. but in the end of the day, the net result is always positive. I have been trying out plenty of system to find out my own comfort level and have finally settled for this. The reason is the lack of complexity of the system. requires very little brain work and normally ends the day with a positive result.

I think, the only mental blockage with using this strategy is that we try to be selective and end up taking the bad trades only.

Nava

Trading using ema has only one major problem. We enter late and in case of whipsaws, ema traders tend to donate the most. but in the end of the day, the net result is always positive. I have been trying out plenty of system to find out my own comfort level and have finally settled for this. The reason is the lack of complexity of the system. requires very little brain work and normally ends the day with a positive result.

I think, the only mental blockage with using this strategy is that we try to be selective and end up taking the bad trades only.
Hi linkon,

Could you suggest best comibnation of EMA crossover strategy for stocks positional trading (medium term)..?

linkon7

Hi linkon,

Could you suggest best comibnation of EMA crossover strategy for stocks positional trading (medium term)..?
try using 3,13 and 33 ema.... combo...
trade the direction of 33 ema, use the 3,13 cross to take positions....use 15 min time frame....

linkon7

Linkon,

Have u seen Pride's trading strategy? Great stuff -- check it out once man ...
I seen it... Its great...! I have been following it for some time now...! i'm impressed...!

ag_fx

Hi Linkon,

On what all instruments have you backtested this strategy? And on what all instruments have you tested Live on this?

Any results that you can share with us?

Happy Trading