A plunge in Indian Stock market

sspms2002

Thanks Indrajeet..and Best luck to you too.
So are you a technical Trader or long term fundamental trader?

I think that you are also developing ur style of trading...do share how it goes...

sspms2002

Another trading day where i witnessed a lot of movements in good volatile stocks..
Though i traded only one stock.

Stock Traded : LUPIN
P&L : Green 627 after commissions

I felt today too that there was money to be made in other good stocks..e.g INFY , which was giving good one sided movement.. But again if you would have been caught in Whipsaws..ur stop loss for the day would have hit easily..

I wanted suggestions from Experienced traders here: I was looking the level 1 bid and offers and the print.. some time the bid was rising and the offer was remaining struck..just 30 seconds later...the offer was dropping and bid nearly constant...
at one moment i was thinking of Long and after 30 seconds SHORT..how experienced trader trade such situations...do they include other indicators to base their decisions..?
If so which all are the prefereable ones...?

sspms2002

I traded only two stocks...but looked at a few other with good movement..Good that i didn't tried many stocks...else i guess i would have burned my P&L..

Stocks Traded: BHEL & DLF
P&L : Green 1034 after commission...

I booked small profit..BHEL at break out gave a good move...i think i could only book 30-40% of that move..

Anyways i will keep posting my results and also get trading ideas from fellow traders here...

sspms2002

tradedatrend

what rate of brokerage you are paying to IB ?

Try SAS Online @ 9 per trade / Rs 999 per month unlimited

You shall end up saving a big part of profit which must be going in the name of brokerage as of now

sspms2002

I am paying 2.5 paisa on IB as brokerage or minimum Rs 30.
It is a bit expensive, but i am with IB for their Platform..

Not sure if any other Broker provides with such versatile Platform..

sspms2002

Today is an Off day of NSE so feeling bored without seeing any action.
It seems sitting idle in front of market is better that no Market...

sspms2002

A few stocks had good movement today..
I traded only one stocks...but looked at a few other with good movement..

Stocks Traded: DLF
P&L : Green 1334 after commission...

Found some other stocks also good like BHEL , LUPIN, MINDTREE..giving good unidirectional movement...
sspms2002

sspms2002

It really gives a lot of pleasure if we can end up green...you bubble with confidence...thats the feeling with Green...
I am sure the Red feel will be just opposite..feeling really dejected...but we should take that as day when we have learned new lessons...and hope to use the lesson learnt to discipline ourselves..

sspms2002

It was a tough day to trade today , at least for me.I only trade till 12 PM.
Market and stocks were choppy...May be its due to Friday or because of consolidation in NSE...
I traded only one stocks...

Stocks Traded: DLF
P&L : Green 239 after commission...

It was really disgusting to book nearly no Profit after seeing good amount of profit..due to non directional movement today...

How did the other traders found today...how do they trade choppy markets?

sspms2002

sspms2002

Hey Joe, I am new to NSE too and i trade only in Equities..So i wouldnot be of much help to you...