90 Day challenge.... 100K Prize

stock72

Guys ..

Made a slight tweak in the system and let cheer up . let hope to have a good profit in Dec.

This is the last month of this challenge . This thread and calls etc will be closed by dec Expiry and there after I will be in TJ as a silent member( may not be active this much ) . I still wish to shell out 100k ( prize money ) . So if any one follow in full confidence and we end up in loss in Dec expiry u will be compensate with the prize money. ( please note the max qty is either 2 lots nifty , 2 lots ITM money options ) and the target is doubling the capital/1000 points.

stock72

Dec Series.
Let us wait till mon EOD

--------------------------------
this my personal position. having small quantity on long side and will keep it open for mon

Guys ..

Made a slight tweak in the system and let cheer up . let hope to have a good profit in Dec.

This is the last month of this challenge . This thread and calls etc will be closed by dec Expiry and there after I will be in TJ as a silent member( may not be active this much ) . I still wish to shell out 100k ( prize money ) . So if any one follow in full confidence and we end up in loss in Dec expiry u will be compensate with the prize money. ( please note the max qty is either 2 lots nifty , 2 lots ITM money options ) and the target is doubling the capital/1000 points.

Last edited: