7 Habits of a Highly Successful Traders

AW10

I will always recommend this trading game simlulation to anybody. (I am great follower of Van Tharp and iitm.com is his site).

I played this game at earlier stage of my trading career and got pathetic result. But when I played the game after few months, the results were surprisingly different. Only difference was that during this period, I learnt and practiced the right trading discipline, money mgmt, risk per trade concepts.

The game has 10 levels but first 3 levels can be downloaded free (u need to leave ur name, email type of details)., Worth playing these levels to develop that probabilty oriented mindset, that differentiates successful traders from other traders.

Happy Trading.

ThE HaMmEr

thanks rk fr great posts.....really boosts me..........thank u buddy....:)

ThE HaMmEr

"Colonel Sanders had the construction of a new road put him out of business in 1967. He went to over 1,000 places trying to sell his chicken recipe before he found a buyer interested in his 11 herbs and spices. Seven years later, at the age of 75, Colonel Sanders sold his fried chicken company for a finger-lickin' $15 million!"
-- from A Cup of Chicken Soup for the Soul by Jack Canfield and Mark V. Hansen

When the first Chicken Soup for the Soul book was completed, it was turned down by thirty-three publishers in New York and another ninety at the American Booksellers Association convention in Anaheim, California, before Health Communications, Inc., finally agreed to publish it. The major New York publishers said, "It is too nicey-nice" and "Nobody wants to read a book of short little stories." Since that time more than 8 million copies of the original Chicken Soup for the Soul book have been sold. The series, which has grown to thirty-two titles, in thirty-one languages, has sold more than 53 million copies.

sea*c* for the B**k at 4****ed . c o m

Never give up :)

regards

neeraj

veluri1967

I will always recommend this trading game simlulation to anybody. (I am great follower of Van Tharp and iitm.com is his site).

I played this game at earlier stage of my trading career and got pathetic result. But when I played the game after few months, the results were surprisingly different. Only difference was that during this period, I learnt and practiced the right trading discipline, money mgmt, risk per trade concepts.

The game has 10 levels but first 3 levels can be downloaded free (u need to leave ur name, email type of details)., Worth playing these levels to develop that probabilty oriented mindset, that differentiates successful traders from other traders.

Happy Trading.
Hi,
Though I quickly made to level 3, i am still not able to make it out fully.

Please clarify the following.

Do we need to have a well tested strategy to implement it in real trading or simply work in random trades?

Thanks in advance.