600 points in Nifty Future every 3 months..

Status
Not open for further replies.

rh6996

Guys, I am still here.. The system is doing fine..!! If u guys wish to see the system live, I am up for tht as well.. Those u care, I can share the report of the trades from then and now!!
TN200, How you doing? Trust fine. Had almost forgotten this thread! :p
Thanks for this update abt the System.
Can it be viewed through Team Viewer or some online Room?
-Kanchan

TN200, How you doing? Trust fine. Had almost forgotten this thread! :p
Thanks for this update abt the System.
Can it be viewed through Team Viewer or some online Room?
-Kanchan
Yes, It can be viewed.. and I Plan to make it available online specially for the retail traders.. The only prob in sharing the details here is that mods at traderji will block it again..

I posted a thread here on TJ regarding all the credentials of the system and where it can be accessed but, some mod action and off it went..!!

umeshmandal

Yes, It can be viewed.. and I Plan to make it available online specially for the retail traders.. The only prob in sharing the details here is that mods at traderji will block it again..

I posted a thread here on TJ regarding all the credentials of the system and where it can be accessed but, some mod action and off it went..!!
Wow, making it available online for retail traders would be just great! :thumb:

Yes, Mods are an issue, but they are doing their job I suppose, without fear or favour ! (Though 'fear' is not the word to be used here! :p)

Anyways all the very best and look forward to more info from you soon.
Thanks for reviving this thread.

Would you be posting any Calls here for Stocks?

You can share anything in this thread...but you cannot give link to outside sites and divert the traffic ..it is against the forum rules...and we have found many such outside sites which start as free , soon turn into paid sites...but that apart....any such attempt will not be allowed....

Smart_trade

You can share anything in this thread...but you cannot give link to outside sites and divert the traffic ..it is against the forum rules...and we have found many such outside sites which start as free , soon turn into paid sites...but that apart....any such attempt will not be allowed....

Smart_trade
How do I share backtest report. it is an excel file..

pls look at post # 121.. the link is there..

Wow, making it available online for retail traders would be just great! :thumb:

Yes, Mods are an issue, but they are doing their job I suppose, without fear or favour ! (Though 'fear' is not the word to be used here! :p)

Anyways all the very best and look forward to more info from you soon.
Thanks for reviving this thread.

Would you be posting any Calls here for Stocks?
No i will not post calls here.. posting calls has many inherent limitations.. dont want to get in it..

How do I share backtest report. it is an excel file..

pls look at post # 121.. the link is there..
If the method or calls are not going to be shared in this forum, what is the point in posting the backtest report ? It is of no use to anyone.

Smart_trade

If the method or calls are not going to be shared in this forum, what is the point in posting the backtest report ? It is of no use to anyone.

Smart_trade
I have been a member of this forum for more than 2 years now.. Have seen a lot.. But being stopped from even publishing a backtest report was never seen.. :down::down:
An outside link is referred to bcoz Excel file cannot be uploaded directly on traderji website, and nothing else. Anyways, its upto the mods to make the rules...
Disheartened :down::down::down:

I have been a member of this forum for more than 2 years now.. Have seen a lot.. But being stopped from even publishing a backtest report was never seen.. :down::down:
An outside link is referred to bcoz Excel file cannot be uploaded directly on traderji website, and nothing else. Anyways, its upto the mods to make the rules...
Disheartened :down::down::down:
Backtest report is just one thing...but in your last thread which we deleted, you have given your contact details, emails,skypes ID etc and talked about the charts and method on teamviewer or something to that effect.....after being in the forum for 2 years you should know that such things are against our forum rules.

So it wont be allowed....that is forum decision.

Smart_trade

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.