60 min Flow in International Commodities.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Prabhjeet

Hi,dnj/prabha/pakatil,

can I get data for last 1month of gold & crude.And where from you get daily data for the same.
Please give details if you don't mind.

Regards
VJAY
I am getting my data from Viratech india, dont know if there is any site providing free charts

niftyrider

prabh

the filters & adds (in case of gold 20/10) are for mcx or commex.

Last edited:

pakatil

Hi,dnj/prabha/pakatil,

can I get data for last 1month of gold & crude.And where from you get daily data for the same.
Please give details if you don't mind.

Regards
VJAY
vjay,

I hv subscribed iCharts RT-Comm. It is java besed. Not able to import to Ami.
Infact, I am also looking for Tick Data at the end of the Day.

InvestBulls is providing for Equities. I wish some body does for Commodities too.

Cheers

Prabhjeet

vjay,

I hv subscribed iCharts RT-Comm. It is java besed. Not able to import to Ami.
Infact, I am also looking for Tick Data at the end of the Day.

InvestBulls is providing for Equities. I wish some body does for Commodities too.

Cheers
I think Truedataindia is providing data for commodities as well if you are using ODIN Diet software

beethoven

All this is very interesting. Would request people who are regularly trading to post charts as we are all die hard chart readers here.:)

Thanks

Bee

TrueDataIndia is charging very reasonable (50 / month) for ieod data of mcx u can get it from there... I m using Truedataindia's utility to fetch data from ODIN Diet and subscribed to ioed data for backfill.

dnjadeja

other sources of data provider may be there u can search......and get..

Last edited:

beethoven

I have 5 min ieod data of all mcx commodities from 01.12.2008 up to date but so many files .....m trying to attache ......

attahced file for ur kind ref.
Thankyou very much. Much appreciated. Would love it if at least a month's data can be shared.

What is the source for this data?

Bee

Status
Not open for further replies.