60 min Flow in International Commodities.

Status
Not open for further replies.

niftychance

Hello Neeraj

Thanks for the data ...

Will be helpful for back testing the flow methods on different instruments.

Has any one tested the mini flow method/concept on these instruments?

Guess we will have to go for Mini rules without the first 5 min rule ...

Thanks

ThE HaMmEr

Hello Neeraj

Thanks for the data ...

Will be helpful for back testing the flow methods on different instruments.

Has any one tested the mini flow method/concept on these instruments?

Guess we will have to go for Mini rules without the first 5 min rule ...

Thanks
hii nc ...most welcome friend :) its just 1 learner helping another learner :)

mini i hav not tested....as u knw trading hrs r too harsh...morning 9 till midnight.....who can trade miniflow ... with so much of patience reqd......

regards

neeraj

VJAY

Hi neeraj,

Are you trading in gold (60 flow)frm morning 9 to till midnight? how you using it on saturdays? Just asking for curiosity.

Regards
VJAY

niftychance

hii nc ...most welcome friend :) its just 1 learner helping another learner :)

mini i hav not tested....as u knw trading hrs r too harsh...morning 9 till midnight.....who can trade miniflow ... with so much of patience reqd......

regards

neeraj
Hello neeraj

No need for trading the full day, can do it in the evening from 5/6 to 8/10 or maybe aligin the timings with openings of US markets.

Thanks

ThE HaMmEr

Hi neeraj,

Are you trading in gold (60 flow)frm morning 9 to till midnight? how you using it on saturdays? Just asking for curiosity.

Regards
VJAY
yes vijay if i hav sum position..den have to keep an eye on it whole day.....we trading 60 mins....so u cn take a brake of an hour or so easily :D

saturdays i dun consider...coz no global cues...dat day is totally in hands of operators...

regards

neeraj

prasadam

yes vijay if i hav sum position..den have to keep an eye on it whole day.....we trading 60 mins....so u cn take a brake of an hour or so easily :D

saturdays i dun consider...coz no global cues...dat day is totally in hands of operators...

regards

neeraj
If not trading on Saturday, then will you close the positions on friday? or is there any other method to avoid falls moves taking out our stoplosses?

Thanking you in anticipation.

Prasad.

Prabhjeet

Just noticed this thread......Some great stuff....

Great going Everyone!

Saint
Atlast you noticed it Saint, are you also planning to diversify into commodities soon???

:)

Status
Not open for further replies.