400 points rally on the cards

sathiamoorthyd said:
As I said earlier, Nifty has potential of testing 3400 in short span of time without any major downside correction. Any how, 3085 is the stop for the view.
congratulations sathiamoorthyd

nifty reached 3400

regards

Wel Done Sathia !

Incidentally , if you were tuned in to CNBC today , around 3.25 pm Ashwini Gujral (Tech analyst) was on air , expressing surprise at today's action (and suggesting vaguely that tomorrow will be another story)

He said it was 'extraordinary', and that 'somebody was trying to ensure nifty closed >3400 today' . He cited the spurt in ONGC and ITC as evidence

See ONGC intra day ... I can't figure out ... if that spike towards end of day was manipulation, how did the manipulators manage to square up profitably today (I mean see the slump at close)

Any ideas anyone ?
AGILENT:confused:

Hi Agilent, these are the words said by those people who really dont know to read the charts.

For those you are interested in learning Technical Analysis, I would like to say a word. Study all the Technical analysis books but dont follow it. You sit and observe the charts individually and try to understand the charts in your own way.

One day it will give you huge success. But it will surely take a long time.

Regards

D Sathia Moorthy
www.sathiamoorthy.blogspot.com

Sathia,
I think you are being rather dismissive of Ashwini... can u elaborate what you mean

what abt the action in ONGC today... what is yr interpretation of the day end moves ( see the huge volumes) ... any idea if it was all short covering ?

AGILENT:)

Aswani Gujaral is cheating people,he is giving tips only after he earned lot of money from that script,It's sort of huge business, so please be careful from Ashwani Gujaral stock market tips, sometime your money will completly stuck up due to his bad technical analysis, I had observed one thing that he is giving tips of shares which are already overperformer so might there are chances your money will be block in top range bracket and it will be difficult for you to come out from that script,If prices will comes down.

Agilent said:
Wel Done Sathia !

Incidentally , if you were tuned in to CNBC today , around 3.25 pm Ashwini Gujral (Tech analyst) was on air , expressing surprise at today's action (and suggesting vaguely that tomorrow will be another story)

He said it was 'extraordinary', and that 'somebody was trying to ensure nifty closed >3400 today' . He cited the spurt in ONGC and ITC as evidence

See ONGC intra day ... I can't figure out ... if that spike towards end of day was manipulation, how did the manipulators manage to square up profitably today (I mean see the slump at close)

Any ideas anyone ?

Calling All expert daytraders/ Traderji/Sr members/Sathia

Any idea if the late day price action in ONGC and ITC was short covering, or was it buildup of fresh longs ? (in either case it looks operator driven). See single chart attached.

Like I said above, Ashwini Gujral attributes it to manipulation by bulls keen on a Nifty close >3400. If so, why did they let the scrips - specially ONGC - slump at close. (That suggests to me each spike was shortcovering)

Views please ?

Agilent said:
Calling All expert daytraders/ Traderji/Sr members/Sathia

Any idea if the late day price action in ONGC and ITC was short covering, or was it buildup of fresh longs ? (in either case it looks operator driven). See single chart attached.

Like I said above, Ashwini Gujral attributes it to manipulation by bulls keen on a Nifty close >3400. If so, why did they let the scrips - specially ONGC - slump at close. (That suggests to me each spike was shortcovering)

Views please ?

It is an expanding triangle. In this type of pattern the legs are so violent in either side. It is the most frustrating pattern, untill it completes.

Hope it will satisfy you.

D Sathia Moorthy
www.sathiamoorthy.blogspot.com

Last edited: