38 steps to becoming a trader

Hello,

Aptly written steps and additions are very good to basic steps.

IMO, Day traders should strictly look into 3 scripts in total which is having a move of some paisa above brokerage. e.g. take the case of UTTAM STEEL. IF you see that the price is moving in the range of 60-70 paise, you can safely play with good quantity and make good profit with appropriate stop loss. For day trading, it is better to look for scripts which will not attract brokerage of above 25-30 paisa for ROUNDTRIP (i.e. buy and sell together) so that margin of 70-80 paise can give 45-50 paisa profit. I would take chance in the morning itself and cover before 10.10 even if in loss. Then concentrate on the swings to chip in and trade. However, I will cover all my position before 3.00 p.m. and Only do fresh trades euring last 30 minutes, if it is favourable based on swings.

Regards,
Vijay Nair

Re: 38 days to become a trader

Very well written from the heart and explained nicely. I was going througha theosophical book written by Madam HPB The Founder of International theosophical society. From the book I could sum as follows- Knoweldge is of following

Hearen -just by hearing u make by your mind from any source.
Hearsay -when somebody is saying in your presence . The two knowledge of hearken and hearsay is most stupid ones.
Reading and watching and making your opinions is sensous knowledge. Knoweledge when put in act becomes work knowledge ,this work knoweledge when repeated become your practice and you are termed practicioner still you are not holdings the knowledge as ur experience if from here and there . Practice when becomes your excellence and you create and add to this practice you gain. This gaining is knowledge.When you have holitic view you have intutive knowledge.
So how to get involved
The subject must be I N T E R E S T I N G
Does the subject I N S P I R E I N G
Have u got I N V O L V E D
Are u really I N T H E S U B J E C T
Do you have I N N E R S T R E N G T H
Just be with your I N N E R C O N S C I O U S N E S S
Subject computes I N Y O U R M I N D
This is an overall understanding the subject,viz reading,understanding reading between the line ,understanding above the lines and holding the lines is matter of knowledge.
The creditviolet u have done enormous analyses for which u are to have laurels.
Keep it up with regards.

It was an excellent reading of my own mistakes.
I would like to thank the authors for the sharing of their insights and experience in day trading.
I hope all those people who are new to day trading read this before they venture into it.

i think profit is wait for u from monday to friday

just u do....buy geoinfo the big news is behind that script so buy geoinfo for 8-10% in 5 trading sessions
thanz
ur
manoj

Nice rules.
But the most important "MONEY MANAGEMENT" and try to reduce as much as possible brockerage and commissions. Day Trading is good as far as you are in profit,....but one thing is sure.....that... in day trading : only one Who does Money is your Brocker
Menzias

Superb write up for a beginner like me..
Thanx a lot CREDITVIOLET(Sorry, no idea bout your name..)

Ratul..:)

"You earn because they feel..."