315 Trades - based on SH 315 System

do anyone trading BNF using this system ?? which is better NF or BNF ? thanks :)
I believe BNF is better than NF because daily volatility of BNF is 1.78 and that of NF is 1.11.

Hi,Its really a fanatic technic even for newone also.........thanks for these efforts.........Here I would like request to tell me the best free charting software available where I could have find these 3EMA and 15 EMA plotting on graph and other good useful indicators with them.....

prst

KFA has a lot of bad news surrounding it, still the stock has not fallen over the last week.
bit surprising though. even it didnt have a cross down yet.

we may have to look for a cross down tomorrow towards eod.

KFA has a lot of bad news surrounding it, still the stock has not fallen over the last week.
bit surprising though. even it didnt have a cross down yet.

we may have to look for a cross down tomorrow towards eod.
Is KFA tradeable on futures? :confused:
I am watching Jet Airways. High Crude price has always hurt this stock and could hurt again, watch out for a bearish crossover in the next couple of sessions.

FanaticTrader

Hello FT..

1) Have u any kind of tweaked setup of 315 strategy.. that fits across to take decisions based on EOD charts, for next day entry/exit in Swing trades...

2) Secondly.. Suppose the NIFTY trend is up( long signals)..just as of now.. and when one uses 315 strategy, especially in stocks ( not index) and gets " short signals".... do you prefer to take swing trades with these short signals or is it preferable to take only long signals generated in the stocks..

Whatz ur advice on this, FT?
Hi Sai,

1) There is no modification in existing 315 setup for the trades. In case I miss entry/exit towards the end of the session I do place an order for prev day high/low

2) No, even if Index is in uptrend and if there is a short signal generated in a particular stock I do take the same.

FanaticTrader

Update on Crude trade

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Trade 1 : Long @ 4925 , Exit @ 5015 - Profit = 080 points * 100 = Rs 8000/-
Trade 2 : Long @ 5060 , Exit @ 5180 - Profit = 120 points * 100 = Rs 12000/-