25 Rules to beat the market !!!!!

shrinivas

Saint said:
Hi Ganesh,

.......and that verily,my friend,will be what makes you a success.Great attitude,never give up.Always remember that if there is even one person who makes his wealth and income from the markets,it means that it can be done.And in this case,it is not just one person,but many ,many individuals.If it can be done by one or many,it can be done by anyone.......and therefore surely by you.

There are some who would not be willing to do whatever it takes and who believe that this is not their calling,no problem.To every person,his way......It is the cursing part that I do not understand.

Remember that the market just IS......It goes up,it goes sideways,it goes down,it does it all over again.It is the individual that decides on the point of entry,the point of exit,the point of profits,how many shares he/she wants to get into,how many positions,etc..........When the individual loses,it is the fault of the individual,never the market.One cannot take the credit as his/her own,and the failures as all the market's fault.

Lesson no 1 in trading or maybe in anything in Life..........To accept responsibility of the defeat!!Only when one accepts that many are doing great off the mkts,and therefore can be replicated,and still I have had this string of losses,there must be something I am not doing right,is it my strategies,maybe my position sizing,maybe the capital that I am playing with is insufficient,maybe that I am not fully focussed,etc,etc.........change and improvement of whatever nature can never be brought about if one blames everyone else and everything else,but himself.

Great attitude,my friend..........there are lots of "losers" out there more intent on blaming any external factor so long they can sleep well at nights,.....you are not one of them.Accepting the responsibility of a defeat takes lots of courage.Maybe some pain as well.But better to know the bitter truth than a beautifully sugar coated lie..............

Persist,my friend,never give up.......wishing you all the success in Trading the markets and in anything in Life.

All the best!
Saint
Ahhh,
I remember the days when I knew nothing of markets...I also remember the process of learning...I also remember the caution I was getting while I was sitting on profits.....I also cannot forget your words of wisdom when I made losses, your motivating words....don't worry, I've already been motivated... but will not loose focus at this part of time......you trust others (brokers) and you loose....that's what happened with me......

ganeshhity