$25 Live account???

rajputz

interbank Fx Forex broker provides the facility of opening the live account with as low as 25$ and provide the leverage of $25. i wish to ask the active forex trader that is it right to open to forex account and trade with such a small fund. interbank does not have a necessary lot system. the corrospoding volume can be traded. please reply

ag_fx

and y is that...i think both are using the same terminal meta trader 4....is there any benefit with fxcm
generally..I gave you another option..And fxcm has their own platform too. you dont have to use Mt4 compulsorily.

Personaly...I use OAnda...you can fund it with $1 too :D

Anyways, IMO getting a $25 live account is not a good idea untill and unless you are funding directly by a credit card or paypal. Because all other means of funding will involve basic costs. And credit card funding is definitely not the best way to do it.

RAMDAS

interbank Fx Forex broker provides the facility of opening the live account with as low as 25$ and provide the leverage of $25. i wish to ask the active forex trader that is it right to open to forex account and trade with such a small fund. interbank does not have a necessary lot system. the corrospoding volume can be traded. please reply
hey check IBFX and eforex site. and be happy for 50$ and 25$ real accout..and start live trading on MT4. no need to fund.