20 Points Per Month in Nifty - diary

raynor

last time after observation when i was about to start my trading lot size was increased , so i traded with 1 lot. after some initial profit i got in to loss of capital.. so i quit trading for 1 and half year.. however i m starting this thread for refined trading system.. no real money involved... the main reason i was not able to continue trading is increase in lot size.. at one time i was having 95000 from an initial investment of 60000.. but after several loss my account came to 55000.. so i quit... after refining , i m testing again

Last edited:

simplebuthard

Working as Trading Assistant. Hire me !!
What is the objective of this thread/catching 20 pts per month?

What would be the ROCE? (Return on capital employed) Is it worth to try for the ROCE?

Is it you are telling/trying to find even getting 20pts in this market impossible?

raynor

Maybe you can trade Niftybees in a small quantity, e.g. 25 or less. That will give you a proper match-practice.
hey time pass can i day trade nifty bees.. also can i short nity bees.. thanks in advance

raynor

no problem bro, i shall wait for one more year till sufficient capital is accumulate.. as nifty trading is stress full , i m happy to wait and watch nifty for one more year... and i shall continue to test my system

by the way i m coping ur quote .. thanks for that

Subhadip

after continuosly trading for 6 months lots of people find it hard to keep a 20 pts average per month.. most people are in loss after six months..(i m not saying about experts)
build a strategy ....stick to it.. when u have achieved ..start a new one.. again...

cloudTrader

hey time pass can i day trade nifty bees.. also can i short nity bees.. thanks in advance
Yes you can trade Nifty Bees Intraday & you can also short sell them for Intraday trading only. For 1 unit of Nifty Bees in MIS order margin required is around Rs. 100 (maybe will depend on broker as well )

raynor