2 MA Method- easier part of "Pivot Method"

fnoQ

Subhadip bhai ,im not getting when sideways started ?, Here (1) 15 min tf below 2 MA , (2) in 5 mi tf also below 2 MA (3) lower mph formed and crossing mpl in 5 min tf , so short , we come to know after hitting SL ie mph then only we come to know sideways na ? but this trade is ok?

fnoQ

Hi presap thanks, yes thats what im telling , we come to know after hit SL (mph) till that minor downtrend continues ,i take trade before that as marked in chart .

PreSap

Hi presap thanks, yes thats what im telling , we come to know after hit SL (mph) till that minor downtrend continues ,i take trade before that as marked in chart .
I am a greater novice than you. Still on page 25 of the pivot thread.

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

rjshem

I am a greater novice than you. Still on page 25 of the pivot thread.

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk
Presap and fnoq good enthusiasm shown by u guys for learning .pivot method takes a bit of time to understand execute correctly.watch 1000s of charts .later charts start speaking to u. U both if possible put a small amount in ur trading account like 10000 and take takelive trades in equity good moving stocks or commodity minies. This will help u grow faster and better as a trader with more live experience ull get better and better.all the best .keep going.