2 MA Method- easier part of "Pivot Method"

suri112000

Post some chart of hourly along with 15 min.

Let's see how much unshaven understood the methodology whatever told till date.
Does Hourly and 15 min TF mean swing trading? I mean we should hold overnight positions, arenot we?

I will post some charts with Hourly and 15 min TF thinking it is for swing. Later we will study intraday using 15 min and 5 min TF.

===================================================================================================================

It has been difficult for me to change my bias of market from down to up or vis a vis with naked charts. I needed some visual representation on the chart to change my bias quickly. So I embraced moving averages though looks naive. Hopefully this method will suit me in my style since EMAs visually appeal me.

Regards.

Last edited:

Subhadip

Does Hourly and 15 min TF mean swing trading? I mean we should hold overnight positions, arenot we?

I will post some charts with Hourly and 15 min TF thinking it is for swing. Later we will study intraday using 15 min and 5 min TF.

===================================================================================================================

It has been difficult for me to change my bias of market from down to up or vis a vis with naked charts. I needed some visual representation on the chart to change my bias quickly. So I embraced moving averages though looks naive. Hopefully this method will suit me in my style since EMAs visually appeal me.

Regards.
My intention is to tell that to all for making money.

Intraday is tough. although all fasinate to do that only.

That is why start with bigger time frame. learn the method, then go for intraday.

PreSap

Hi Subhadeep Da,

The chart for Tata Motors Futures is attached.
I made the initial entry and my TSL was hit.
Please help with where I could/should have re-entered, if there was a case for re-entry.

TATA Motors 15M:

TATA Motors 5M:

Thank You.