1L Per Month

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who's next to say,
"Yes,I do?"
I like to give you one sincere advice that , don't go for any target in your mind because the more you target the most you loose . So I will advise you to first learn different methods & do study on the market & find the method which works for you & do paper trade on it for at least 10 trades , if it's working than go for it with proper risk management.

Read it carefully & follow it to stop loosing in the market or else it's impossible to earn net profit in the market.

aja

I like to give you one sincere advice that , don't go for any target in your mind because the more you target the most you loose . So I will advise you to first learn different methods & do study on the market & find the method which works for you & do paper trade on it for at least 10 trades , if it's working than go for it with proper risk management.

Read it carefully & follow it to stop loosing in the market or else it's impossible to earn net profit in the market.
The question is-Are you one of those Successfull Traders who are making atleast 1L/Month?
Your answer is- :annoyed:

I'm Sure,RaGa or AK sent you here ;) :rofl:

The question is-Are you one of those Successfull Traders who are making atleast 1L/Month?
Your answer is- :annoyed:

I'm Sure,RaGa or AK sent you here ;) :rofl:
Some people mindset is very different to read or you are here for just chit chatting & nothing else.

Anyway enjoy trolling others in your life BTW the opposite party also enjoys by seeing your situation

Subhadip

:rofl::lol:
Some people mindset is very different to read or you are here for just chit chatting & nothing else.

Anyway enjoy trolling others in your life BTW the opposite party also enjoys by seeing your situation

aja

Please read 1st post of this thread.Then you can use above beautiful lines for me.In democracy,you have freedom of speech.Freedom of using harsh words w/o knowing the facts. :)

Subhadip replied my query-
Yes. I do. But sadly not FTT though
I thanked him.But I didnt pm him.I didnt ask him anything like mentoring me or giving tip.

See Rohit,what happens-
You joined this forum and started asking your queries on Income Tax,right?
I replied all of your queries.It was 11.45pm.You pmed me and traderniftybull to reply your query ASAP.We both tried our best to resolve your query.I think I was helping you.Not just chit chatting and wasting time of my life for an unknown guy.Thats the purpose of forum,right?
Later what I found that,the information I'm sharing with you had some flaws.Then Nikhil bhai cleared our doubt.

Same thing happen with Trading-
I found here that,many traders are already have a decent job/decent income.They are not successful day traders.But they are very good doing Swing and Positional Trades.
The success rate in day trading is hardly 1%.And Successfull Full Time Day Traders are rare of rarest.

If someone is already loosing and telling me do this,do that,then I hear such comments everyday all the time.Aisa Karo-Vaisa karo and look at the guy,khudka pet bahar nikla aur mereko Abs banane ka gyaan de raha hai,like that.

This trader named wabuf replied in my other thread Only 45...He lost some money and recovered all his losses and now profitable.He doesnt fall in 1L/month group,but you know,he's an Inspiration.He's a dedicated trader.(atleast for me)

http://www.traderji.com/risk-money-management/101758-intraday-profit-loss-mgm.html

you are here for just chit chatting & nothing else.
Hope,I clarified :)

Last edited:

Subhadip

Now u know some of the names.

Now start plan and do it yourself my dear friend.

You know many methods, it is time to implement one of the best you know.

It is time to stop searching in others. Time to search inside you. Everything you know. Just missing one component. Identify it. Work on it. Then go for it.

Best of luck my dear friend.

NOTHING IMPOSSIBLE.

headstrong007

----- Full-Time ----- Day-Trader
NOTHING IMPOSSIBLE.
:lol: EASY TO SAY...

Why do traders lose? Because it is the HARDEST job in the world...probably the Most Difficult Job in the World...
Any successful trader know..Trading is about survival first..
Trading requires 5+ years to only to survive...
better make it as a heading in Tj... loosa kam yoga.

Trading is not the job for everyone...only will power, study and hard work are not enough...Trading is about psychology..reacting with the market again and again without predicting, being neutral is the hardest job...

How many guys can accept quickly they are wrong then square off the position with lose, not feel bad, and reverse their position quickly? Very few.. Trading psychology doesn't come automatically too..or not from reading books..
I saw many intelligent people tried their whole life in trading with false hope and end losing big money...better try to understand quickly this is not your game...not your field...than losing hard earned money again and again...

If trading can be learned by coaching...why there are not any course about trading in universities like doctor engg etc.. Bcoz there is no guarantee..only intelligence is not enough...

bare bare intelegent people foothpath pe aa gaya.. suicide kiya..
Livermore would also commit suicide in 1940.

Idhar nothing is impossible bolke motivate karne se kuch bhi nahi hota hai...bhai...
Although.. It means more trapped traders, and higher chance of success...;) for a pro trader or a mentor(trading institute...:lol:)

As a trader I knew the hardest truth..

Tuna

Listen and act, don't ask it, it doesn't oblige
Deleted .. as I am not a fulltimer

Status
Not open for further replies.