18 Trading Champions Share Their Keys To Top Trading Profits

V

vvvv

Absolutely correct !! Most of these guys will give you very subjective trading method which cannot be back-tested or even forward-tested. Plus, they are really champion is naming their product so beautifully that any newbie will fall for them.
Not any one of them has given any trading method which can be backtested to check their claim.

As Elder elaxender claims "this trading industry is here to snatch your money.." I believe he is the torchbearer for them :D
sum1 had written a program in wealth-lab for the bill williams system...it was a big task.halfway thru he left bcos on backtesting he found 30% winners...

AW10

Agree with you Adheer. Looking a system from just Win % ratio is novice's way of looking at systems. It means nothing in real trading. What matters is the expected return from the system... i.e. Win%* Avrg Win - loss % * Avrg loss..

Happy Trading.

AW10

Elder is the one who knows how and when to sell his 'product' to all the fools best.
Look at his timing : In this bear market he releases his book "sell and sell short" with all the good looking charts of last 1 year.
He is really Dr. Vendor Elaxender.
Who says that trader should only trade and can't do anything else / can't earn money from other businesses.

If their books / material earns them money, then it is their financial smartness that is working for them. And people like trading because after a stage, it can give u enough time to do something other then just watching bars changing shape tick-by-tick.

It is human hunger of information that they are trying to feed by writing books and sharing their methods / their experience. Certianly it is in our hand, whether to respect that or criticise that. Makes no difference neither to them nor to anybody else. Their books will still sell because people find value in that..

I will read anything from anybody as long as I see any value in that. Reading about Madoff will also help me knowing how to protect my money from such players. Probably that type of funds will give me another signal in future about public madness and the sign of wave 5 of 5 and go contrarian at that time.

Happy Trading

jamit_05

Vikram, I agree to your view, if not fully, quiet a bit. After reading about these 18 traders I felt everyone had something 'positive' to offer by way of advise. A few you would find are quiet common among all. It just reinforced my view that hard work, persistence and discipline pays and maybe are the keys to success in Stock Market.
Also Vikram, everyone was trading something entirely different form the others. It further clarified to me that the system you trade is irrelevent, its the trader that matters. Every trader must trade as per his / her own personality.

Jai Hind!!!

All the best.
-R K Karnani
There is always so much discussion about Trading systems. In reality folks just want an entry system with near 90% success rate and a high frequency... nothing less would do. This is so because they have not reached beyond and seen that exits is the crux, and in it lies the secret to change their fortunes.

I really liked how exits are handled in one of the articles. He exits as per his money management... no patterns, no indicators or moving average, no astrology... no magic.. nothing. Shows such solidarity. Upon exiting at that point, one thing is sure... that I will be successful as a trader... and that's all that matters... End of story. :) Such clarity. Very nice.

Mr.Karnani... your effort in these posts has served well. Thank you.

Last edited: