101% sure intraday trading method

sholay

crazymind i'm not WT and don't be crazy i don't want to be WT or like someone. i'm only angira & it's ok myfriend.

I just follow the concept which has been given from WT.

angira...
If you post excel or the OHLC values & % changes then only you are different from WT or else both are same.

WT also only posted levels not full values.

Any views on this?

angira

If you post excel or the OHLC values & % changes then only you are different from WT or else both are same.

WT also only posted levels not full values.

Any views on this?
I have excel sheet but it's require so many changes & you also know that my level is not correct everyday.

I have not proper defination or method of how to find high & low. bcoz I'M NOT WT & my approch is positive that in the absence of WT i'm on paper trading -research to find the values; share with u people so that we find something much nearer abt WT method. I only follow his concept. ok

Well OHLC for last 2 days, U can download from nseindia. (%) changes is also not a big question that how can we find. I've also posted somewhere in this thread that how i calculate (%) changes.

we have to look only on stock & nifty prices after 9:15 am. It will take time that how can we adjust the values bcoz i've also told WT to how adjust the values? PLS REFER ALL THE PAGES OF THIS THREAD THEN U CAN FIND WHO M I?

I don't want to criticism abt who I'M & who WT & who third person.

Ok thx & Bye...

Angira...

sholay

I have excel sheet but it's require so many changes & you also know that my level is not correct everyday.

I have not proper defination or method of how to find high & low. bcoz I'M NOT WT & my approch is positive that in the absence of WT i'm on paper trading -research to find the values; share with u people so that we find something much nearer abt WT method. I only follow his concept. ok

Well OHLC for last 2 days, U can download from nseindia. (%) changes is also not a big question that how can we find. I've also posted somewhere in this thread that how i calculate (%) changes.

we have to look only on stock & nifty prices after 9:15 am. It will take time that how can we adjust the values bcoz i've also told WT to how adjust the values? PLS REFER ALL THE PAGES OF THIS THREAD THEN U CAN FIND WHO M I?

I don't want to criticism abt who I'M & who WT & who third person.

Ok thx & Bye...

Angira...
Then please post OHLC & % change values you got so that everybody can compare with their values.
So it will be easier to understand and also to refine the strategy.

angira

Then please post OHLC & % change values you got so that everybody can compare with their values.
So it will be easier to understand and also to refine the strategy.
confidence between eachother is very important.here i think there r so many confusion regarding eachother.
i don't want to be part of this.

so kindly Bye this thread.

thanx WT for this nice concept & thx for u'r all comment & suggestion.

happy trading...

angira....

Dear Angira,

Pls. don't go away. Your help is much appreciated and pls. try to understand some critics will always be there in life be it public forum or in general in life but we must to learn to live with it.

Your efforts are sincerely apprecite, pls. don't go away.

-sandygunnu...

confidence between eachother is very important.here i think there r so many confusion regarding eachother.
i don't want to be part of this.

so kindly Bye this thread.

thanx WT for this nice concept & thx for u'r all comment & suggestion.

happy trading...

angira....

ethan hunt

Dear Angira,

Whatever the condition of Excel tool, we will appreciate it even if the levels are not correct.

Several members have shared their systems in this forum in initial stages & then tweaked/evolved it with various inputs.

Another Bye from this thread.......:mad::mad:
Guys what is going on.

See WT has published his concept in this forum. So everybody is free to follow him or Not .
If someone worked harder and get some understanding Its up to him Whether he want to share or Not .

U can not force anyone to share it (Afterall u are not paying anyone ) , If u don't have the guts to do something by urself. :annoyed::annoyed: