101% sure intraday trading method

There is prob for me!
today i too looked levels posted by WT
According to him buy range was 195-197 and selling range was 200.50-202
so how you bought at 198.50 as this price was not in buy range.
Rather I sold at 200.40 & covered at 199.
Please clarify :confused:

thanks shivangi, well expose this bugger

now one more i come to know this person operate thread with not with two id it can be more than that if you people look through his thread. you will get an idea.

itni bewakufi dekh kar mujhe se raha nahi gaya ( manoj trader= wizard trader)
abe bewakufo, dlf ka range 99 % hamesha 7 to 8 point hi rahega koi bhi nifty stock iss zayaada bina kisi strong news ke nahi move karta.

yeh ek fraud hai iss se bacho. pehle mein ne socha ke yeh just helping people par yeh yaha se kuch apne customer bana chahta hai. agar samajh aaye to theek hai baki aap logo marzi. moder plz look into that matter
@ salman hats off to ur wonderful research...........

abe bewakufo, dlf ka range 99 % hamesha 7 to 8 point hi rahega koi bhi nifty stock iss zayaada bina kisi strong news ke nahi move karta.

yeh ek fraud hai iss se bacho. pehle mein ne socha ke yeh just helping people par yeh yaha se kuch apne customer bana chahta hai. agar samajh aaye to theek hai baki aap logo marzi. moder plz look into that matter

Plz just think before u post...

In every Intraday Range I will Give Buy or Sell Call , Like buy in buying range , Or buy in dips.and STOPLOSS ALSO (just go back and check )

Wizard trader said:
By my method Also we can find out 2 day range of any stock ....

Got dlf Range for 24th and 25th Is :: 195 - 204/206 ....

So if buy on dips then Good risk reward ratio 1:6

Happy Trading..
WT
In this post clearly mention that Buy in dips........Means Buy at any level near 195 on 24th and u will get 204/206 on 25th.
Besides everyone is saying BEARISH MARKET .

Today i have not given any stoploss and said not to trade.
jUST go back and check every range given.

Now i am fed up with all this.:annoyed::annoyed:

So last two days of this week , i will give intraday range with exact call...Then u will not See WT here For SURE.........:mad::mad:

Last edited:
In this post clearly mention that Buy in dips........Means Buy at any level near 195 on 24th and u will get 204/206 on 25th. Besides everyone is saying BEARISH MARKET . Today i have not given any stoploss and said not to trade. jUST go back and check every range given. Now i am fed up with all this.:annoyed::annoyed: So last two days of this week said:
Then u will not See WT here........[/B].:mad::mad:
hey no need to runaway, now the game is start lets see how would you play and prove wrong to me.

people plzz stay touch with thread lets see now.

hey no need to runaway, now the game is start lets see how would you play and prove wrong to me.

people plzz stay touch with thread lets see now.
Ok Thats enough.....:mad::mad:

Not in a mood to play anything.......And Today got to believe in famous saying.......

Neki kar dariya mein daal,,

So no more words from WT......
Bye Bye THread and Enjoy ur new hero........

Ok Thats enough.....:mad::mad:

Not in a mood to play anything.......And Today got to believe in famous saying.......

Neki kar dariya mein daal,,

So no more words from WT......
Bye Bye THread and Enjoy ur new hero........
hahaha , chor ki dadhi mein tinka ok bye

dobara yaha nazar mat aaana waise bhi 4, 5 customer to ban hi gaye honge
bade be abru hokar tere kooche se chale

bye bye

What is happening yaar...
Why so much of hot discussions...IMO each and every member on this forum is a learned person...and it is up to them whom to follow and whom to leave...so there is no need of any one else to interfere in others thread...

we have already seen such interference in other thread leading to banning of members and closure of thread...

Would request each an every person to plz do not disrupt any ones elses thread...and let the thread owner pour his thoughts :cool::cool:

What is happening yaar...
Why so much of hot discussions...IMO each and every member on this forum is a learned person...and it is up to them whom to follow and whom to leave...so there is no need of any one else to interfere in others thread...

we have already seen such interference in other thread leading to banning of members and closure of thread...

Would request each an every person to plz do not disrupt any ones elses thread...and let the thread owner pour his thoughts :cool::cool:
Now u can Say ::

manoj TRdaer = WT = Neon = market halchal = .......(and many more )

NIce maths

Hey WT Bro,
where are u???
Come on buddy, gussa thook do aur come back...:console:
u will have to face critics to rise on ur path...these critics are sometimes harsh but because of these critics aap kee kaam bahut he nikhar jaatee hai...

so just concentrate on ur method and give in ur inputs so that members here can improvise on it and make it a wonderful system...:thumb:

hope to see ur posts soon...:cheers: