101% sure intraday trading method

WT sir ji.....Any disclaimer for today :lol::lol:
Manoj ji .....

The Universal principal of Trading is ...U can not make every trade right

Thats why in market we judge a person in parameter of stoploss hits

We can not win everyday.....Someday we have to lose...But it is possible to win every week.... So go for it .:)

Till now 4 days are remaining...Let hope for the best. :thumb:

Thnx Neon for ur supporting words.

Here i just want to tell u people that there are more concepts after that u will get exact range:::

CONCEPT OF AVERAGE

This is most imp concept as u can't get everytime right value by using O,C, L(for low) and O,C,H(for high) becuase all these values are just point value . Average value add firm base and O,C,A,L (FOR LOW) or O,C,A,H(FOR HIGH) are the final touch.

Thanx and Regards
WIZARD TRADER
Dear .....A stands for average... just take avg. of stock at some intervals like ...take all value of 30 min interval and just make an average.......THIS WILL GIVE U AVERAGE VALUE WHICH GIVES U EXACT POSITION OF STOCK ON THAT DAY.... USE JUST LIKE FOR low ( O,C,A,L) N high(O,C,A,H)

Dear WIZARDTRADER,

I have confusion in using Average price... Suppose if we use average price of first 15 mins, then we will use O, C, A and L to find LOW and O, C, A and H to find HIGH.

My confusion is which number we should use to devide. Originally we use 6. Here should we use 8? or something different... The same confusion is for getting Percentage 1... (as per my excel sheet) PLEASE GUIDE....

THANKS and REGARDS

ethan hunt

got here thru recent posts, didn't read whole thread. just a friendly advice, talked to a 'experienced patent lawyer' before filling/submit the application. there can be many loopholes in your application. normally, lawyer don't charge for basic discussion, even if they do in your place then pay. how much a lawyer can be helpful, it depends on your purpose, whether it's commercial use or just to attach your name with research. whether you wanna patent the concepts, or whole thing. hoping that patent clerk already told you, it will become public, means people can access. you can file charges against anyone using it or ask license fees but there is no way you can know if anybody using your formula until he is doing publicly.

But dont let that stop you. Many with great ideas who never filed a patent application, and are later devastated to see their ideas for sale by others. so go for it, but have someone professional to file.

also be quick as there is a days limit to file after disclosing part/full invention. some rules differ country wise, but in this type of invention go for international.
for some basics read-
http://www.kdtalcott.com/patent-basics.html
http://www.soyouwanna.com/soyouwanna-patent-something-1091-full.html
case will fall

Dear WT....

Thank very much for todays range.....
As i am daily trading on ur given range....(IN FUTURE)

Yesterday bought the DLF at 200 and Sold on 199 ( 1 lot)

Total loss 1000 + brokeage.:mad:

But todays Got DLF at 197.10 low of the day and sold at 200.50

Just got 3.4 *1000 = 3400 rs profit....( Sorry !! not waited in the selling range ) :thumb::thumb:

Till now i earned more than 13k By ur calls in just 5 trading days....If u give me ur address i will send u a gift ....(just joking ):lol::lol:

Superb bro ...
Yesterday booked loss That's why some legpulling post....:D:D
I think u dont mind..:):)

Last edited: