1 lakh to 652 lakhs in 497 trading days - Winning 20% of Trade in NIFTY Futures - Bac

Whether the latest MTP v2.2 tool is useful?

• YES. The tool helps to take safe positions using FLOW and Renko Charts

Votes: 26 92.9%
  • NO. The tool is not useful

Votes: 2 7.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

prabhsingh

Re: 1 lakh to 652 lakhs in 497 trading days - Winning 20% of Trade in NIFTY Futures -

Raj,

For 30 min TF,I was looking at the StockFlow excel sheet and noticed that for some days data is fetched from 09:20 AM and somebody 09:35 AM.Is it by design and kindly can you explain the reason for this change because in previous version data used to start at 09:30.Also will that be correct to say that first data that google provides is at 09:30 AM.

healthraj

Re: 1 lakh to 652 lakhs in 497 trading days - Winning 20% of Trade in NIFTY Futures -

Raj,

For 30 min TF,I was looking at the StockFlow excel sheet and noticed that for some days data is fetched from 09:20 AM and somebody 09:35 AM.Is it by design and kindly can you explain the reason for this change because in previous version data used to start at 09:30.Also will that be correct to say that first data that google provides is at 09:30 AM.
I think I have said this before... Starting from version 3.0, To improve the performance, only 5 minutes data is got from Google Finance. For All other timeframes, the 5min TF data is used to convert into other timeframes.

So when converting the 5min data, 30min TF sometimes you might get 9:25 AM or 9:35 AM...

From the Data perspective, since only 5 min Data is got from the Google....
The first data for the day would be at 9:20 and the last data would be 3:35 pm

Relish

Thank's for guiding. I missed series number.

See the Column "Expiry Date". One is for this month expiring 27-Sep. The second is the next month contract expiring 25-Oct. Same way you can see MCDOWELL-N scrip also
As Mr. Raj is using NSE link

http://nse-india.com/content/fo/fomktwtch_FUTSTK.htm?a=1234

It give same data as what Raj file give so no problem.

prabhsingh

Raj,

If a particular Stock is say down in 30 min TF but if its shows early sign of reversal in 10 min TF then shall we wait for the reversal sign to be reflected in 30 min TF as well or is it advisable to take the position on looking at reversal in 10 min TF.

healthraj

Raj,

If a particular Stock is say down in 30 min TF but if its shows early sign of reversal in 10 min TF then shall we wait for the reversal sign to be reflected in 30 min TF as well or is it advisable to take the position on looking at reversal in 10 min TF.
If I understand your question correctly
In 30min TF Stock is Down and in 10min TF also the Stock is down

So I think you are taking SHORT position.

What do you mean by Early sign of Reversal? How do you find that?

prabhsingh

No.
What i mean is if say in 30 min TF stock is down but immediately after that in 10 min TF trend has become as Up.So shall we wait for next 30 min where it should reflect as Up in 30 min TF as well.

healthraj

No.
What i mean is if say in 30 min TF stock is down but immediately after that in 10 min TF trend has become as Up.So shall we wait for next 30 min where it should reflect as Up in 30 min TF as well.
Once you have taken a position, Apply Stoploss and Target Logic. If you are sure that it has reversed, then you can close the positions immediately

healthraj

There is no noise in this thread for a long time. Hope you are making best use of the tool. The month of September has been a BULL ride. There might be some profit booking before any further UPWARD movement happens. So those of who want to Trade safely can use the 1 hour TIMEFRAME and play only the BREAK UPs or BREAKDOWNs.

Until the profit booking is over, the simple Strategy could be to play BREAKOUTS or BREAKDOWNS. BETTER To Trade with Top 20 Future Stocks, where there is heavy volume and so that there would be fast movement and so that you can take QUICK Profits

Hello Raj, this is a feedback.

I am watching your .xlsm file since last few days. It is quite resource hungry (and I have other work going on in excel) so I don't keep it on all the time. I open it randomly 8-10 times during the session, update it, check the direction and close it.

It is working quite fine. Though it will be some time before I take any trades as per its recommendations :). But it updates well and is error free.

I am not using the charts.

There is no noise in this thread for a long time. Hope you are making best use of the tool. The month of September has been a BULL ride. There might be some profit booking before any further UPWARD movement happens. So those of who want to Trade safely can use the 1 hour TIMEFRAME and play only the BREAK UPs or BREAKDOWNs.

Until the profit booking is over, the simple Strategy could be to play BREAKOUTS or BREAKDOWNS. BETTER To Trade with Top 20 Future Stocks, where there is heavy volume and so that there would be fast movement and so that you can take QUICK Profits

healthraj

Hello Raj, this is a feedback.

I am watching your .xlsm file since last few days. It is quite resource hungry (and I have other work going on in excel) so I don't keep it on all the time. I open it randomly 8-10 times during the session, update it, check the direction and close it.

It is working quite fine. Though it will be some time before I take any trades as per its recommendations :). But it updates well and is error free.

I am not using the charts.
Thanks Timepass for passing by and Providing the feedback. When you find some time do also check the RENKO charts. It could help when there is a channel, FLAG, Triangle formation etc... Lookout for the 30min, 1 hour charts so that you will get a clear medium term direction and the clear levels to Trade.

Thanks for your Feedback.