1 Lac turns into 22 lac in 1 yr 2 mths 6 days

i think many thread have not continued in this forum. i see most of the result is good but not continued. thats why? now i think that the nifty spot current 8ema = 5286 so now we hold the long:cool:

i was busy in my personal stuffs, and for this strategy is too simple to be updated regularly, i feel awestruck how so many of TJ members keep their threads updating daily and daily, i feel sorry for my insufficiency

the results since inception of this thread
( 1st column-long /short, 2nd - date time of entry, 3rd - entry at, 4th - date time of exit( time shown is false as actual trade happened intraday), 5th - exit at, 6th - profit/ loss)

(trades shown on nifty spot levels)

Last edited:

gunsho

i was busy in my personal stuffs, and for this strategy is too simple to be updated regularly, i feel awestruck how so many of TJ members keep their threads updating daily and daily, i feel sorry for my insufficiency

the results since inception of this thread
( 1st column-long /short, 2nd - date time of entry, 3rd - entry at, 4th - date time of exit( time shown is false as actual trade happened intraday), 5th - exit at, 6th - profit/ loss)

(trades shown on nifty spot levels)
As you said, these are very simple rules for anyone to follow :)

I am confused with few things, so wanted to clarify. What you have listed are paper trades or real trades? Reason is, I tried on paper, and the results differed considerably. 13th short (5224.15) is out on 16th (5261.05 is the high) with 35 points SL. Same on 16th and 17th. But in your case, 13th is out on 19th only. When do you take trade and when do you place SL order?