|Discuss Smcindiaonline.com at the Brokers & Trading Platforms within the Traderji.com; Hi, How is SMCINDIA with regard to customer service, brokerage, and other related issues pl?...|
|Brokers & Trading Platforms Talk about Brokers and Trading Platforms here.|
How is SMCINDIA with regard to customer service, brokerage, and other related issues pl?
* Account Opening Charge (AOC): Rs 499.
* Annual Maintenance Charge (AMC): Nil (till March 2010).
* Brokerage: 0.3% (delivery). 0.03% (intra-day).
* Browsers: IE 6.0+
* Enquiry: No toll-free number
* Interface: online
They have a tie-up with Punjab National Bank which is understandable since it is one of its cofounding members.Importantly they have a 3 in 1 account with it. check this out:
But seriously there are loads of choice of brokers out there but few with a broker terminal. No luck through their email a month ago.
Last edited by alroyraj; 22nd April 2010 at 11:10 PM.
|The Following User Says Thank You to alroyraj For This Useful Post:|
bangerabs (23rd April 2010)
Well the services are good, for an account of 799, the AMC is free and they give you ODIn lite software for free.. They have 3 more account options of 499.
The terminal is fast, and plus they give a weekly and monthly magazine which gives the following:
•Investors and Traders get free Weekly “Wise Money” magazine which covers
o Key market news and forthcoming events
o Trend sheet for select stocks and Indices
o Fundamental analysis on select stocks and industry segments
o Technical analysis for short term investment periods
o Derivatives analysis
o Commodity Outlook, technical forecasts, important weekly commentary and investment ideas
o IPO and FPO grading, review and analysis
o Mutual Fund performance charts and pick of the month mutual fund with detailed review
o Weekly Analyst review
The brokerage depends on volumes and relationships.
I am a SMC subbroker and give some of my clients .020% intraday and .20% on delivery. Some of my clients get even lower based on their volumes and risk paying ability.
To be honest their Intraday call are 75% accurate. And delivery call are 80% accurate based on long term holding peroids only in the condition if markets are stable.
I met their research division department, and they are quite helpfull and do certain customized research for some of their HNI clients aswell.
Do, now to the bad points
Customer care (i found adequate) but, has to improve at their main branches
The online browser trading platform seem basic and need improvements- i wish they go more on indiabulls browser trading platform.
Any other queries, Please let me know
Thanks and regards
|The Following User Says Thank You to arjunk24 For This Useful Post:|
bangerabs (25th April 2010)
Indemnity, Disclaimer & Disclosure
• By visiting Traderji.com you automatically indicate that you agree to our Forum Rules, Indemnity, Disclaimer & Disclosure Notice and General Content Disclaimer Notice and indemnify Traderji.com, its associates and related parties of all claims howsoever resulting from the usage of the forum/site.
• Disclaimer: Trading or investing in stocks & commodities is a high risk activity. Any action you choose to take in the markets is totally your own responsibility. You are recommended to make appropriate enquiries and seek appropriate advise before sending money, incurring any expenses, acting on recommendations or entering into any commitment in relation to any advertisement published here. Traderji.com does not vouch for any claims made by the advertisers of products and services. Traderji.com will not be held liable for any consequences in the event such claims are not honoured by the advertisers. Traderji.com will not be liable for any, direct or indirect, consequential or incidental damages or loss arising out of the use of any information by anybody mentioned anywhere on this site.
• Disclosure: The information in this forum is neither an offer to sell nor solicitation to buy any of the securities mentioned herein. The writers may or may not be trading in the securities mentioned.
• All names or products mentioned are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective owners.
General Content Disclaimer Notice:
In light of our policy of encouraging candid, open exchanges of views and the rapid distribution of information originating from many sources, Traderji.com cannot determine the accuracy or legality of any information that may be uploaded to the forum. Opinions, advice and all other information expressed by participants in discussions are those of the author. You rely on such information at your own risk. You are urged to seek professional advice for specific, individual situations and not rely solely on advice or opinions given in the discussions. Since Traderji.com is an open and free discussion forum, any comments made by members of this forum in their posts reflect their own views and not of the owner or administrator of Traderji.com. Thus the owner/administrator indemnify themselves of all claims whatsoever and will not be liable or responsible for any members comments/views in this forum Traderji.com. Although we constantly delete all irrelevant content and/or SPAM, if you should find any objectionable or offensive posts made by members of this forum which you would like to bring to our notice for removal then please Contact Us.