General Elections 2024

RaGa

"I have been sitting in the system since the day I was born. I understand the system from the inside. You cannot hide the system from me. How it works, whom it favours, how it favours, whom it protects, whom it attacks, I know everything because I come from inside the system," Rahul Gandhi said.

"When my grandmother was the PM, my father was the PM, and when Manmohan Singh was the PM, I used to go to the PM's house. So I know how the system works from the inside. I can tell you one thing, the system is aligned against the lower castes, severely and on every level," he added.

https://news.abplive.com/elections/...ongress-panchkula-lok-sabha-elections-1689461

Video

RaGa

In another rally in Haryana, Rahul Gandhi said the Agniveer military recruitment scheme will be scrapped and thrown in the dustbin if the INDIA bloc comes to power.

Yes Yes

Agniveer military recruitment scheme should be scrapped, as the army personal are going door to door of every city as well as every village and dragging out every suitable youth and forcing them to join Agniveer scheme.

Right na!!!!!!!
:DD:DD:DD

四百四百四百