zylog systems

rvm123

zylog systems at Rs.425/- seems to be fundamentally strong. I had bought 50 shares at Rs.401/- last week. What about the future of this com

Hi ,,, Zylog systems hit a low of 301 last month and since then has bounced back ,, the company is fundamentally very good but 4 some reason the stock price has been declining on a continuous basis since listing ,,,, Interestingly Everonn systems which had listed round abt the same time was languishing at sub 500 levels last month and since then has more than doubled :eek: ,,,, could a similar thing happen to Zylog ?? only time will tell but the important thing to note here is that everonn is into the education space and almost all stocks in this sector have been doin well ,,,,, even ADSL which listed ard the same time was languishing at ard 300- 350 4 a long time before it started moving and has since doubled ,,,so among the stocks that listed during the same time period, Everonn and adsl have done well whereas Zylog and Omnitech have been sub par performers ,,,,, so my advice wld be to watch out 4 both Zylog and Omnitech ,,,,

So to cut a long storty short , Zylog is a very good scrip ,, watch out 4 indicators like volume, delivery volumes and price movement ,, the stock could do well in the times to come ,,, thnx

rvm123

thank u very much for the prompt and fast reply. i will see the fundamentals of omnitech also. if it is good, i'll try to buy some during this week. regards