zurker - new social nw site which shares profit..

summasumma

Im not sure how effective is this site in making some money... lets see...

Facebook CEO (Mark zukerburg) had stolen the idea from twin brothers in harvard university in 2001..... and compensated them with 65 million dollar in 2007

In 2009, the twin brothers again started a new social networking project (ZURKER) and launched its beta version in dec 2011 with some new rocking features, new features than facebook and G+. Facebook is worth 50 billion today but its users getting 0% profit, so twin brothers came up with a new idea to share the profits with its users. If you join it now you can become a share holder and get some shares. Join today and become share holder. Currently there are thousands of members joining. It will rule the future definately.

You can only join through referral:
Click on the below link to join...

http://www.zurker.in/i-373977-hbombmwfjx

SexyTrader

Im not sure how effective is this site in making some money... lets see...

Facebook CEO (Mark zukerburg) had stolen the idea from twin brothers in harvard university in 2001..... and compensated them with 65 million dollar in 2007

In 2009, the twin brothers again started a new social networking project (ZURKER) and launched its beta version in dec 2011 with some new rocking features, new features than facebook and G+. Facebook is worth 50 billion today but its users getting 0% profit, so twin brothers came up with a new idea to share the profits with its users. If you join it now you can become a share holder and get some shares. Join today and become share holder. Currently there are thousands of members joining. It will rule the future definately.

You can only join through referral:
Click on the below link to join...

http://www.zurker.in/i-373977-hbombmwfjx
This site does not have a secure Revenue model in place to generate profits! Who cares about the share-stake they are offering ?! :p

Klewtar

The site has no advertisements apart from one asking to be an investor.

I think Balaji is the name of the person who posted the referral? I wasn't sure because as soon as I signed up I had 2 connection requests. I use my real name Steve on Zurker.

The site was a bit difficult to use at first. It's when I took a second look at it this evening that I understood how to post photos, status updates and links to content.

I like some of the dynamics of the site. The fact that strangers add each other makes me see it more as a myspace replacement than a facebook replacement (I'm a bit tired of facebook being only for people that I've already met or spoken to.)