Zerodha's NestPlus charts wrong by miles !!!

Dear experts, I am on Zerodha Trader 3.11.2 and NestPlus 2.9.0.0, the latest.

Please see the attached picture. The price for CopperM14NovFUT between 20.04 hours and 20.14 hours is ranging less than 413 in NestPlus Intraday 1-min chart, whereas in price table (sent by Zerodha) attached, it is showing around 414.3 !

Furthermore my Stop Loss order got executed at 414.9 !!, miles away from either Table or Chart prices, putting me in huge loss.

Zerodha support is circumventing the issue by giving strange explanations like WHITE or BLACK background etc. (which I changed in Preferences as to my liking).

Could someone suggest what should I do? Is it safe to trade with Zerodha?

Thanks.

Last edited:

Please see the attached picture. The price for CopperM14NovFUT between 20.04 hours and 20.14 hours is ranging less than 413 in NestPlus Intraday 1-min chart, whereas in price table (sent by Zerodha) attached, it is showing around 414.3 !

Furthermore my Stop Loss order got executed at 414.9 !!, miles away from either Table or Chart prices, putting me in huge loss.

Zerodha support is circumventing the issue by giving strange explanations like WHITE or BLACK background etc. (which I changed in Preferences as to my liking).

Thanks.
It is a well known fact that charts and data are unreliable on NEST. It has to do with omnesys and not with Zerodha.

Yet people try to trade with NEST charts and then complain.

if you want proper data and charting app. There are other alternatives.I can give you names but i won't because then it will look like i m marketing for them.

Its your job to do the research.

Just don't trade with NEST charts.

Dear Sirs,

I figure that Zerodha sent me Data Table for 30-10-2014, whereas we were talking of trades on 07 Nov. Maybe they hunted for a table with prices near 414.9 to convince me :confused: I have asked Zerodha support as to why are they sending me concocted tables.

Nevertheless, the issue stays the same, regardless of Table. The ticks in Chart show prices less than 413, whereas the order execution happened at 414.9. This is unexplanable, and has shattered my confidence with Zerodha. Need your advice. Thanks.

manishchan

Thanks.

The table you are referring to shows data of 30/10/2014... chart you are referring to shows data of 07/11/2014 :confused::confused:

Sirs, correct catch.

As an explanation this table was sent to me by Zerodha Support. I have once again blasted them for hoodwinking me with 30-Oct table against 07Nov, and awaiting their reply.

Nevertheless, even if we forget the table for time being, the chart ticks and execution prices are continents apart. And this is only my 2nd day of trading:clapping:

Inaccurate NestPlus could be, but how come so much? Baffles me dead.:(

manishchan

Sirs, correct catch.

As an explanation this table was sent to me by Zerodha Support. I have once again blasted them for hoodwinking me with 30-Oct table against 07Nov, and awaiting their reply.

Nevertheless, even if we forget the table for time being, the chart ticks and execution prices are continents apart. And this is only my 2nd day of trading:clapping:

Inaccurate NestPlus could be, but how come so much? Baffles me dead.:(

Excuse me.. but I couldn't help laughing.. :rofl:

well on the serious note... yes there is prob with their data sometimes.. and it is well known. Unfortunately, they seem to always convince the customers of having prob with either Omenesys or server. :(

Here is data from my table in case you want match it up.. i also don't see it ever reached 414.9 when ur trade executed..

Best thing to do would be to verify the trade at MCX site..

Thanks.
you can compare with Global data feed , below is the chart for copperm nov 7.

Price did a high of 415.8 and hence your entry got triggered. This is why you never rely on NEST charts...

sach007

Impatient Trader
PLS NOTE that the PRICE column do not tells price that is EXECUTED.....

You have to look at AVG PRICE COLUMN that will tell you at exact what PRICE it is EXECUTED....

So if you can check at what exact price it is executed.... from pressing F11.. (Admin POSITON...)

Check what is exact BUY PRICE.

Great help Manish.

My trade got executed at 20:11:34 @414.9

In your chart, the High and Low around this time are 412.95 and 412.50, galaxies away now from 414.9

The trades get executed at MCX I understand, and hence the price at MCX ought to have reached 414.9

Can we check that somewhere, or who should be the correct agency for redressal? And the biggest question, should I have a Day3 at trading? :D