Zerodha's NestPlus charts wrong by miles !!!

Thanks a lot everyone. I'll do as you all suggested, and then come back here with a summary. Homework for me today:)

Traders are good Samaritans, thorough gentlemen:clapping:

TracerBullet

Yes quite possible. But GDFL data is far more accurate than NEST. In NEST charts it doesn't even show the high for the day.
What do you mean outside the chart?

GDFL is 15M chart. Pankaj posted 5 min chart. They look completely different.
There is not much to add, you said NEST didnt show HOD but HOD was outside NEST's chart. HOD happened at ~19:00 which is beyond the left edge of NEST chart. So, Absence of HOD did not indicate less accuracy.

Anyway, OP should check the trigger/limit/execution price of his SL ...

Dear Sirs,

1. I have verified from MCX site that my Sell CO (1 Lot) was Covered Buy at 414.90

2. I entered the trade at 19.44 hours, and was SL covered at 20.11 hours (27 minutes in trade)

3. My trade history in 1-minute charts is shown below.

As the MCX Contract has been verified, either the NestPlus charts were grossly wrong ; or I was stuck by a sudden tsunami spike in price, which was not captured anywhere, and the prices dropped in normal 412s the very next split-second.

Maybe some other 1-minute charting s/w has captured it, but I don't have any other s/w. If you could kindly check for such a spike at 20:11:34 hours on Nov 07 for CopperM14NovFut.

Thank you very much.

Attachments

sach007

Impatient Trader
Have you checked your BACKOFFICE...--REPORTS-- TRADEBOOK----

If possible PLZ post screenshot...of the BACKOFFICE TRADE DETAILS...

Hello Sach007, below is the snapshot from my Backoffice. If you too didn't see a spike in GDFL data, then might it have been plain bad luck ?

Also, like suggested in post earlier, do you also think that NestPlus data is not good enough for trading, and I should change my data provider?

Attachments

sach007

Impatient Trader
@Pankaj.... its really strange..... but I think somewhere we should escalate this....

COZ no data is showing that PRICE...but the

REAL thing is TRADE is HAPPENED....and I too checked it thr' MCX verification...

I request you PLZ keep screenshots of MCX VERIFICATION also.

amsin21

Hi Pankaj,

Why did you removed the screenshots from your first post? Any reason.