Zerodha's NestPlus charts wrong by miles !!!

sach007

Impatient Trader
I request you FIRST check your CONTRACT NOTE... at what price it is executed.... then blame...

COZ even GDFL data also dont have that tick at that TIME...

I know that when CO order executed... in PRICE COLUMN it tells us SL price.. and not the PRICE at which it is EXECUTED... you have to check AVG PRICE COLUMN always.

Or in ADMIN POSITION.

sach007

Impatient Trader
Or go to BACKOFFICE.... then GO to REPORTS--- TRADEBOOK-- and FIND your activity on that day.. you will find at what PRICE orders are EXECUTED.

TracerBullet

you can compare with Global data feed , below is the chart for copperm nov 7.

Price did a high of 415.8 and hence your entry got triggered. This is why you never rely on NEST charts...
His Buy SL got executed at 414.9 at 20:11. Look at your chart again. High was far below it. His chart is lower than 15 min, the high you mention seems to have happened before his sell.

So is GDF also inaccurate? :)

His Buy SL got executed at 414.9 at 20:11. Look at your chart again. High was far below it. His chart is lower than 15 min, the high you mention seems to have happened before his sell.

So is GDF also inaccurate? :)
Yes quite possible. But GDFL data is far more accurate than NEST. In NEST charts it doesn't even show the high for the day.

sach007

Impatient Trader
I am damn SURE... he is LOOKING only PRICE COLUMN.... which do not gives... correct price.. when the ORDER is SL ORDER....

You have to LOOK at AVG PRICE COLUMN...

I have experienced this MANY TIMES.

Or Just verify the TRADE FROM the given details by Manish.

TracerBullet

Yes quite possible. But GDFL data is far more accurate than NEST. In NEST charts it doesn't even show the high for the day.
but why should it show when the high is outside the chart ... look at the timeframe

I am damn SURE... he is LOOKING only PRICE COLUMN.... which do not gives... correct price.. when the ORDER is SL ORDER....

You have to LOOK at AVG PRICE COLUMN...

I have experienced this MANY TIMES.

Or Just verify the TRADE FROM the given details by Manish.
yes, i think you are right, he can check in trade book or just double click the order and check history