Status
Not open for further replies.
Zerodha already mentioned they have got BSE nod ...they are waiting for NSE nod for NEST ....once they get it ...they will open bse and nse on nest platform together with commodity of course.
Arey Sunny Bhai sahi mai? Kab? Did Sachin/Zerodha mention this in the forum? I must have missed it, I do not visit the forum regularly. Badhai ho if this is true..Now I will punt on the BSE derivative platform also..I read in some newspaper that it costs less to trade derivatives on BSE! Is this true? Also read Citigroup, Bank of America use BSE derivative...but I guess its all about liquidity and safety, no.

Last edited:

soft_trader

Arey Sunny Bhai sahi mai? Kab? Did Sachin/Zerodha mention this in the forum? I must have missed it
About Zerodha Trader, We had another audit from NSE for the internet based trading module today. The response should be given to us in the next couple of days, If green we can go live within few(max 5) days from that.

BSE has given green signal already, just waiting for NSE..
Here it is Punter. Zerodha written it on Aug 1.

But I wonder how long is this couple of days.:confused::confused::confused:

Sunny1

Arey Sunny Bhai sahi mai? Kab? Did Sachin/Zerodha mention this in the forum? I must have missed it, I do not visit the forum regularly. Badhai ho if this is true..Now I will punt on the BSE derivative platform also..I read in some newspaper that it costs less to trade derivatives on BSE! Is this true? Also read Citigroup, Bank of America use BSE derivative...but I guess its all about liquidity and safety, no.
yes BSE has less charges for FnO than NSE....
We have to wait when NSE gives green signal to zerodha for NEST platform...

megapixel

Hi Zerodha,

I have received a company notice for general meeting of educomp solution.

For your information , I purchased 100 educomp solution stock ( CNC BUY ) and sold (CNC SELL) 2 months back....and exited the trade....then why do I get such notice after so long ? ...I am not a shareholder of the company at present.

Is there any action needs to be taken ?

Does fellow traders also get such kind of company letters ?

Here is the first page of company notice ...

Last edited:
Hi Zerodha,

I have received a company notice for general meeting of educomp solution.

For your information , I purchased 100 educomp solution stock ( CNC BUY ) and sold (CNC SELL) 2 months back....and exited the trade....then why do I get such notice after so long ? ...I am not a shareholder of the company at present.

Is there any action needs to be taken ?

Does fellow traders also get such kind of company letters ?

Here is the first page of company notice ...

Just ignore it!! Looks like the company is slow in updating their mailing lists :)

soft_trader

Only thing unless anyone in Bangalore they would noto you to open a/c. It is to be mailed and another thing you have to an a/c with HDFC thats all.
First of all please improve your English.

Zerodha is in Bangalore, and you are concerned about mailing the documents. Sure, it costs us to send the documents but the amount of the brokerage we are saving is far more than that. :clap: It hardly costs Rs. 100/- to 150/- to send the docs, But to trade in an options contract we would pay more than the one time courier fees. (Assuming Rs. 75/- per lot X2 for both sides. So 150/- paying Rs. 150/- brokerage for just one lot options trade)

And also it is not mandatory to have an account with HDFC Bank to trade with zerodha.

megapixel

There are more than 100 Option Strategies for Option Trading ...(covered calls, spreads , iron condors , ...blah blah)....But what I find is that these strategies helps to book profit/loss (strike price - spot price ) on expiration day.

Is there any Option Strategies that deals with Option prices ( premium values) ? ....reason is you know most of the time we buy option contract and sell option contract within a week ..don't wait till expiration day to come...So is there any strategy for such type of Option Trading ?

Last edited:

murthyavr

There are more than 100 Option Strategies for Option Trading ...(covered calls, spreads , iron condors , ...blah blah)....But what I find is that these strategies helps to book profit/loss (strike price - spot price ) on expiration day.

Is there any Option Strategies that deals with Option prices ( premium values) ? ....reason is you know most of the time we buy option contract and sell option contract within a week ..don't wait till expiration day to come...So is there any strategy for such type of Option Trading ?
mp,

Perhaps your questions may get better focus on exclusive threads on Options (such as the threads by Dan, Columbus etc).

This thread is all about Zerodha, its operations, brokerage and yes - when they will start Zerodha Trader etc. :)

Happy trading!

a1b1trader

Only thing unless anyone in Bangalore they would noto you to open a/c. It is to be mailed and another thing you have to an a/c with HDFC thats all.
First of all please improve your English.
I have seen many posts in different threads, that makes no sense due to poor english.

If one does not know how to write in proper english and knows spoken hindi only then (s)he can write in hindi. There are many tools that instantly transliterate your romanised english words in hindi word by word.

for example, if you write
yadi aap english nahin jaante hain to hindi mein likhna shuru karein
will transliterate into (each word) instantly
यदि आप इंग्लिश नहीं जानते हैं तो हिंदी में लिखना शुरू करें.
Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.