Status
Not open for further replies.
Dp is not required for trading f&o... In most of the so called big brokers, it is set as a rule, so the RM you are speaking to might be told that it is a rule for one of the two reasons...

1. AMC charges, can be charged only on DP account..

2. If he is listed, then number of dp accounts a broker holds matters in valuations... So he might enforce a demat... I know a few brokers who go to the extent of not closing accounts even if asked for....
@Zerodha, Please clarify again, if i am interested in Only Commodity treading, (with Zerodha), i just need an commodity account, i don;t required treading or demat account with you ?

clarification needed for order entry type

I found that order entry in nse now is not similar as sharekhan.
what i observed is sharekhan order entry has limit order & market order
but NSE NOW has Limit order, Market order, Stoploss order & Stoploss market order

can anybody clarification me on this

@Zerodha, Please clarify again, if i am interested in Only Commodity treading, (with Zerodha), i just need an commodity account, i don;t required treading or demat account with you ?
Hi All, please help me, is it compulsory to have demat and (or) treading accounts for commodity treading?

comm4300

Hi All, please help me, is it compulsory to have demat and (or) treading accounts for commodity treading?
Instruments offered by MCX are Derivatives not cash [even if your intention is to take delivery of say, gold mini - the procedure is entirely different and does not involved demat a/c]

there's just one type of account in MCX - derivative. Demat a/c not required.

Hi Zerodha

I am using AirTel connection and today I CANNOT LOGIN after I have installed the Patch I received for TATA. First I thought it was due to week-end that I could not login, but the same problem persists this Monday too. I never received any Patch for AirTel yet so I installed TATA. One more thing, I am using Windows 7 (64 bit) so when I install NOW, it goes into "Program Files (x86)" while the Patch is intended to install into "Program Files". Does this make any difference?

Please guide what should I do to login into my account. Should I uninstall and reinstall NOW, but if I do this, what will happen about "Patch", do you have the same Patch "READY" with a "NEW INSTALLATION" of NOW software so that I should not install that Patch again. Because if I will have to install the Patch again, it will indicate that NOW software available for download from your website is still not updated to install the "Patch" automatically.

Waiting to hear from you soon upon this so that I may login into my account.

shekharz

soft_trader

Yes agree but like in trade tiger when shorting u gt option like `sell against margin` which means Short and not simply selling.

In Now trading sw i can see only buy and sell. So like trade tiger does it hv any option for Shorting apart from simple Sell.?
I also have an account in Sharekhan. There also if you simply sell first it will be shorted. In NOW/Zerodha if you want to short sell simply sell that scrip/stock. That's all... :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.