Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks, bhai.. so shouldn't everyone be facing this problem or does it happen selectively to those who have committed sins in previous life? :D

I still wish to understand the meaning of INT & BRD..anyone knows?
INT = Interactive Channel
BRD = Broadcast Channel

and that's the end of my knowledge about these things. I don't know which light stands for what.

BTW, 8040402020 is toll free.

Edit : I had the same problem last weekend (the long 3 day weekend) and it was solved by unstalling, re-installing and applying the patch.

comm4300

Thanks, bhai.. so shouldn't everyone be facing this problem or does it happen selectively to those who have committed sins in previous life? :D

I still wish to understand the meaning of INT & BRD..anyone knows?
this happened to a select few last weekend...scroll back to last friday/saturday in this thread and you'll see how many "sinners" [myself included] are there....

last week, spent around 2hrs reinstalling, patching, restarting only to restore my OS to earlier version. Monday morning, NOW worked just fine.

INT/BRD: i dont know what they mean, just that they refer to connectivity. As of now, my NOW INT is red.

rgds.

INT = Interactive Channel
BRD = Broadcast Channel

and that's the end of my knowledge about these things. I don't know which light stands for what.

BTW, 8040402020 is toll free.

Edit : I had the same problem last weekend (the long 3 day weekend) and it was solved by unstalling, re-installing and applying the patch.
I applied the patch and now can login again:)

Thanks a million..

Damn... even the remaining balance is gone without trading.....:)
:clap::clap:
You are a real nut, SG.. If I didn't know about the wal of China, the temptation is too great to call you Sawantbhai, and ask whether you are related to Rakhi :lol:

PS : But I added to the balance, remember ?? So, I can afford the calls. I heard that Zerodha's next scheme is to refund your telephone bills, I am taking an early position :D

can zerodha please answer if nest mobile version will be compatible with windows mobile phone. i had asked this question earlier but no answer. NOW moblie platform is not supported on widows mobile.

trader15

Question on futures margin: Old topic but need an answer:

Futures Margin: Take Reliance for example: Lets say
Span Margin : 22500 : 10.7%
Exposure Margin: 10000 : 5%

Total: 32500

For intraday: Is span margin required i.e. 22500 or 50% of it i.e. 11250 ? Is this understanding correct ?

For carrying forward: Total: 32,500 is required.

Status
Not open for further replies.