Status
Not open for further replies.

hc9001

Re: Advanced Trading Platform with Zerodha....

It'll be very helpful if Zerodha introduce 'Contingency Order facility' with Nest Trader. It can be very helpful to lot of traders. :thumb:

For Example, one can buy an option at market value and place a contingency order to sell it. The contingency order will only be activated once Nifty Spot(or a stock) hits a certain level. This way you do not have to worry about where to put the stop on option price, you can just concentrate on the Nifty Level(or a stock value).

Zerodha pls consider this in coming days. Cheers. :clapping:

It'll be very helpful if Zerodha introduce 'Contingency Order facility' with Nest Trader. It can be very helpful to lot of traders. :thumb:

For Example, one can buy an option at market value and place a contingency order to sell it. The contingency order will only be activated once Nifty Spot(or a stock) hits a certain level. This way you do not have to worry about where to put the stop on option price, you can just concentrate on the Nifty Level(or a stock value).

Zerodha pls consider this in coming days. Cheers. :clapping:
Isn't there a workaround for it by using a "Trigger Price" of the selected scrip (option) ?? :confused:

hc9001

Isn't there a workaround for it by using a "Trigger Price" of the selected scrip (option) ?? :confused:
Yes, but Contingency Order facility is more powerful (little different), U can buy/sell Options using Spot Price, it is more efficient & quicker during big volatility.
Just Google 'Contingency Order' for more details, see advantages over order with trigger price.
Happy Trading. Cheers.:)

comm4300

I'm unable to login into NOW terminal since last evening and get the message - User cannot login: disconnected from NOW system..

On the connection indicator bar, what do INT and BRD mean? I see two reds on the INT bar, and two greens on BRD bar. What does that signify?

Anyone else facing the same problem?
this is something that seems to happen on weekends.

happened last weekend too...but by monday everything was normal.

don't waste anytime reinstalling/patching anything....

I'm unable to login into NOW terminal since last evening and get the message - User cannot login: disconnected from NOW system..

On the connection indicator bar, what do INT and BRD mean? I see two reds on the INT bar, and two greens on BRD bar. What does that signify?

Anyone else facing the same problem?
which version of now are u using?

arre bhai, I'm a newbie...tell me from where do I get this instant karma patch for my sins of previous life? When I ran Program Update, it said no updates available..:(
You can download it from the "Download" section of www.zerodha.com, or here is the direct link.

www.zerodha.com/download/Setup/NOW-TATA_SSL_NESTCLIENT.exe

To install it, if you are ok with various software installation, fine, else call them up on 8040402020 and the very helpful staff will guide you about it. They may even connect to your computer using Ammyy administrator and do the necessary updation for you.

Good luck.

this is something that seems to happen on weekends.

happened last weekend too...but by monday everything was normal.

don't waste anytime reinstalling/patching anything....
Thanks, bhai.. so shouldn't everyone be facing this problem or does it happen selectively to those who have committed sins in previous life? :D

I still wish to understand the meaning of INT & BRD..anyone knows?

You can download it from the "Download" section of www.zerodha.com, or here is the direct link.

www.zerodha.com/download/Setup/NOW-TATA_SSL_NESTCLIENT.exe

To install it, if you are ok with various software installation, fine, else call them up on 8040402020 and the very helpful staff will guide you about it. They may even connect to your computer using Ammyy administrator and do the necessary updation for you.

Good luck.
Applied the patch. Problem Solved. :)

Thanks a million.:thumb:

Status
Not open for further replies.