Status
Not open for further replies.

hc9001

See, todays FII data (FII trading activity), there is a +ve Surprise.:)
I think they broke all time Buying Record today!
They bought Net 8955.3 Crores in NSE and BSE in Capital Market Segment.
Is not that all time Record? :clapping:
They are buying in cash market and shorting in future market heavily.
More volatility waiting! ;)
Happy Trading.

See, todays FII data (FII trading activity), there is a +ve Surprise.:)
I think they broke all time Buying Record today!
They bought Net 8955.3 Crores in NSE and BSE in Capital Market Segment.
Is not that all time Record? :clapping:
They are buying in cash market and shorting in future market heavily.
More volatility waiting! ;)
Happy Trading.
Its 2 billion USD bulk deal of HDFC buddy. Dont jump to conclusions :)

anayash

hc9001

FII bought really Big, see Nifty Premium today..

Its 2 billion USD bulk deal of HDFC buddy. Dont jump to conclusions :)
That's could not be the real reason. Because,
1. About 145 million of HDFC shares CHANGED HANDS on the exchanges [Most bids for the HDFC shares have come at around Rs 645 apiece, compared with its Thursday’s close price of Rs 701.30].
2. CityGroup has raised $1.95 billion [FII outflow from BSE-NSE] by selling its entire stake in Housing Development Finance Corp at AVERAGE Rs 657.50.
3. HDFC closing price 676.40, clearly indicates there are much more buyers as most of the BIDDERS came around Rs 645.
4. Todays USD-INR movement indicates big FII money flow also.

Most of the shares bought by FII, but it is only CHANGED HAND as Citi Group [belongs to FII also] SOLD HDFC Stake For $1.9 Bn, raised that $1.95 bn from our market. It is OUTFLOW of $1.95 bn from FII, but neutralize NSE FII Buy-Sell as other FII'd bought it. It is only CHANGED HAND from one FII to another.

More details below..

http://www.firstpost.com/business/c...tes-better-than-expected-interest-223809.html

Also see nifty premiums last 3 days in falling market (Specially big difference on 24 th: Day of HDFC deal). Regards.

Last edited:

hc9001

Re: FII bought really Big, see Nifty Premium today..

In detail (continuation)
Feb 24th increasing Premium of March Nifty Future in falling market (specially in 1% down market) also indicates FII bought heavily in cash and sold heavily in future market.
It is also a indicator to track Secret FII money flow.

Nifty Premium increased from 40 point to 61 point whereas Nifty falls almost 1%. Very Rare.
More precisely Feb 24 th data,
Feb 24 th 2012
At 9:15:03 AM Nifty Spot was at 5488.55 & Nifty Current Month(March) Future 5528.55. Premium 40 POINT
During day nifty falls nearly 1%.
During closing At 3:30 PM Nifty Spot was at 5424.20 and Nifty Current Month(March) Future 5485.20. Premium 61 POINT.
This data CLEARLY indicate 24th Feb, 2012 was an exceptional day with very big FII inflow in CASH Market and they SOLD in Future Market very big also.

Note: HDFC deal is only CHANGE HAND (as most of shares bought by FII) see previous post (if u missed it) & there was twice demand also.

Regards. Happy Trading.

Last edited:
I'm unable to login into NOW terminal since last evening and get the message - User cannot login: disconnected from NOW system..

On the connection indicator bar, what do INT and BRD mean? I see two reds on the INT bar, and two greens on BRD bar. What does that signify?

Anyone else facing the same problem?

I'm unable to login into NOW terminal since last evening and get the message - User cannot login: disconnected from NOW system..

On the connection indicator bar, what do INT and BRD mean? I see two reds on the INT bar, and two greens on BRD bar. What does that signify?

Anyone else facing the same problem?
Maybe it is punishment for the sins of your previous life :p :lol:, or maybe you need to apply the patch :)

Status
Not open for further replies.