Status
Not open for further replies.

trader15

Re: Charges for Stock Purchase and Selling

What would be total charges if we purchase say 100 shares of Reliance Capital at Rs. 330 and sell post T+5 days for Rs. 340 at Zerodha

Brokerage charges: Rs. 20 : Buy and Rs. 20 Sell

What would be breakup of other charges:
- IL&FS DP Charges : Buy and Sell
- NSDL Charges : Buy/Sell
- Any other charges
Any response ?

Zerodha, What will be the procedure to open commodities trading account with you for both a new trader on zerodha and also for a old trader having an existing Equity n Fno Trading account on Zerodha?

Will your existing clients have to start afresh for commodities trading like again filling forms and attaching all kinds of documents (6 Month Bank Satement, Cancelled Cheque leaf , Pan Card proof, etc.) with it and be available on webcam for verification etc. ?

hi
zerodha recently u talked abt 0 brokerage schemes like rksv how much time this wud take . bcoe i want to have a this kind of account and i m already having an account with u
No. They haven't spoken about any zero brokerage or anything like RKSV, but said that they will come up with some bumper scheme by the end of Jan (or thereabouts).

.........Waiting, Zerodha.

Zerodha

Re: Charges for Stock Purchase and Selling

Hi Trader,

I thought I had answered this,

anyways, ILFS charges would be Rs 15 flat for the sell side...NSDL charges would again be a flat Rs 5 for the sell side.. .So net DP transaction charge when you sell from your demat will be Rs 20...

Other charges, like STT and turnover etc, you can have a look at the brokerage calculator

STT , because it is a delivery trade would be 0.125% on both sides... which would be around Rs 80...All other charges including turnover service tax etc, should come to around Rs 6..

Zerodha

Zerodha, What will be the procedure to open commodities trading account with you for both a new trader on zerodha and also for a old trader having an existing Equity n Fno Trading account on Zerodha?

Will your existing clients have to start afresh for commodities trading like again filling forms and attaching all kinds of documents (6 Month Bank Satement, Cancelled Cheque leaf , Pan Card proof, etc.) with it and be available on webcam for verification etc. ?
Hi Smart boy, yes we would require a fresh set of documents.. We won't be most likely charging any account opening charges for our existing clients...

poortrader

@ Zerodha
I have a techno-legal query. A friend of mine was working with a reputed broker before the market crash of 2008 and there was a system of giving a cheq to the broker and getting instant margin even before the cheque was credited. The story and fate of the friend is obvious..he got trapped in the mkt fall and also bounced the cheque. Now my question is
1) can a broker give credit for nifty futures even before clearing the cheque
2) how much leverage maximum can be given for a positional (after the intraday) to take home the loss making nifty futures
3) what are the present fines/rules of exchanges for you brokers regarding the leverage in Nifty
4) finally who is at fault the broker or client? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.