Status
Not open for further replies.

hc9001

Quote1.
Originally Posted by sumosanammain
Any why only commodities? Are we step children, trading Nifty Futures?

Quote2.
Originally Posted by Zerodha
"The idea is to reward people who are profitable and motivate others to get there as well..."
-----
I have a proposal for Nifty Future traders only:-

Refund money (brokerage) to the ones who win it for 5 or 7 [as u wish] consecutive trades...
U'll not loose much brokerage as it is a tough challenge. :cool:
It's a challenge we all love to take (= motivation). Cheers.

Quote1.
Originally Posted by sumosanammain
Any why only commodities? Are we step children, trading Nifty Futures?

Quote2.
Originally Posted by Zerodha
"The idea is to reward people who are profitable and motivate others to get there as well..."
-----
I have a proposal for Nifty Future traders only:-

Refund money (brokerage) to the ones who win it for 5 or 7 [as u wish] consecutive trades...
U'll not loose much brokerage as it is a tough challenge. :cool:
It's a challenge we all love to take (= motivation). Cheers.
Technically, refund of bkg is not much of an incentive, at max, you may be able to finance a good quality data feed for your trading. But it would feel good to be in that elite category. Am not pushing for refunds, as almost 95 % of traders are not going to get it anyway.

95 % of people lose. And the 5 % that do make money dont care about such bkg refunds, other than a feeling of elation. Thats all :)

razx5

hello zerodha.is there any optin to disable entring transaction password for every single trade..in odin v didnt have this..its very time consuming if v want to execute a trade fast..if v r placing stioploss order then its a no problem..but sometimes v need to execute it immediatley..then this become a problem..if it s for safetry reason then in odin v have this locking the terminal facility..

columbus

hello zerodha.is there any optin to disable entring transaction password for every single trade..in odin v didnt have this..its very time consuming if v want to execute a trade fast..if v r placing stioploss order then its a no problem..but sometimes v need to execute it immediatley..then this become a problem..if it s for safetry reason then in odin v have this locking the terminal facility..
Hi razx5,

Yes ,it is bothersome.But there is short cut to it.
Transaction Password is asked only ONCE,in the morning but not always.
(Plus fresh log in).First put a transaction in such a way that it won't be
executed.[That is if Future is trading at 5300,put a order for 5000]
Next put transactions as desired by you.

Hii zerodha.. Its been long time talking here and trading with zerodha

And guys ,does zerodha reduced leverage given for intraday trade.. I m asking becos while i kept order for buying dlf ,it says short of margin ...

What exactly leverage given for nse scripts .. If classified into any grps please let me know becos....... I USE LOT OF LEVERAGE( though i lose lot of times)

Zerodha

Technically, refund of bkg is not much of an incentive, at max, you may be able to finance a good quality data feed for your trading. But it would feel good to be in that elite category. Am not pushing for refunds, as almost 95 % of traders are not going to get it anyway.

95 % of people lose. And the 5 % that do make money dont care about such bkg refunds, other than a feeling of elation. Thats all :)
@sumo, the idea is to bring the fun back into trading... 20 bucks saved on brokerage will not make anyone poor or rich... But a challenge always makes it fun...Important of fun in life and trading is probably the most important, and you probably would appreciate it more than anyone else... ;)...

Zerodha

Dear Zerodha people

margin money for nifty is how much?
and how you calculate this?

thanks
For intraday nifty futures, you need 40% of the overnight nifty margins... Presently overnight margin is around 26k on nifty and hence for intraday it is around 11k...

Cheers...

Status
Not open for further replies.