a little bit difficult. Fail to understand , how
to place a order. Let's say I want to order
one lot of Mini Nifty. How do I do that, Is there
a Demo Available somewhere, or can u guide in
a few steps.

With Regards,
MSA
Hi MSA,

Why don't you email us requesting us for a demo... We will take your system on remote and take you through the whole process...

Moving from a web based platform to a software based will take a few days getting used to...

Go to youtube and search for askzerodha, you will get a channel, you can see a few videos, have a look at all of them... what might interest you more is order placement through NOW exe...

Cheers...

Yes the trades done is updated on all 3 versions immediately(mobile, web, exe) ...

If a different order number is generated, then yes the brokerage is charged separately... So yes, brokerage charged separately....

On the development bit, am going to bounce it off with the NSE IT team and get back to you...

Thanks for you reply.

One more useful feature would be to have Default Order Size(from preferences in NOW) based on the total Rupee value of the order. Right now the buy/sell order windows are populated with default number of shares say 100 everytime.

One would rather like to have the default size to reflet a particular rupee amount. Eg. 100 shares of GMRINFRA is worth only 3700 while 100 shares of RELIANCE is 95k. It makes more sense to have default quantity to be determined by rupee amount of the order. So if I set the default amount to 50k my order window for RELIANCE would get populated by approx 50 shares and for GMR it would be 1400 shares.

Futures order does it by the virtue of each order being approx 2.5L-3L

I think this feature in cash orders would be useful for fast executions.

columbus

If you looking for news ticker bar then

Click on preference ->News ticker bar
:xD:clap:
Status line indicated " 209 New messages retrieved " .But none had appeared
in NEWS-TICKER, as usual it remained as BLANK.

Just got confused with the PLAN A and PLAN B. Can anyone give details explanation what will be the charge for this...

1) if I bought 100 share @1000 each.
2) Bought 2 Lot of mini nifty..

I think PLAN A is good if ur trading amount is high ..

ALso how long does it to take to get the opening kit?

Last edited:
Hello Zerodha,

When I am trying to login with Mobile Application (Android, I bought this phone for just NSE Trading), I get You are not permitted to logon to this server error. This does not happen on NSE Now Software or the website, only on Mobile Application. I have already sent a mail to india@zerodha address.

Can you guys please check?

One more info is I am trying to login from Singapore and it was working before till last week.

Cheers.

Zerodha

Just got confused with the PLAN A and PLAN B. Can anyone give details explanation what will be the charge for this...

1) if I bought 100 share @1000 each.
2) Bought 2 Lot of mini nifty..

I think PLAN A is good if ur trading amount is high ..

ALso how long does it to take to get the opening kit?
PLAN A and B is the same for derivatives... 20/trade....

Difference is in the equity trading...
If your intraday single trade size is less than Rs 2lks and delivery is less than Rs 20k, it makes more sense to be on plan B.. 0.01% of 2lks is 20 and 0.1% of 20k is 20 Rs...

Plans can be changed over an email... Cheers..

Zerodha

Hello Zerodha,

When I am trying to login with Mobile Application (Android, I bought this phone for just NSE Trading), I get You are not permitted to logon to this server error. This does not happen on NSE Now Software or the website, only on Mobile Application. I have already sent a mail to india@zerodha address.

Can you guys please check?

One more info is I am trying to login from Singapore and it was working before till last week.

Cheers.
Mobile phones in Singapore ... hmmmm... tricky... Will get in touch with the guys who are in Singapore and figure out... which model and service provider???

Status
Not open for further replies.