Status
Not open for further replies.

sach007

Impatient Trader
So I have now decided to open an A/c with you so what are documents required ....and I have read somewhere that you give some discount for online form

what amount of cheques I have to send and can I open only FnO trading a/c without demat a/c

At Now when i press F1 or F2 terminal hangs for 5 to 15 seconds sometimes more then this. Mostly i miss momentum trades. Anyone facing same problem or it is just me ?

I tried to sell my long position in call at 3.28:00 and press F1 and then it hangs for 2 min and at 3:30:06 i manged to place sell order and got rejected.
Now i have to carry longs.

sach007

Impatient Trader
on a 1 lot of nifty future costing Rs5000 premium??? Must be a typo!!!!

But the total cost including transaction, STT and brokerage with eg:

1. If you buy and sell 1 lot of nifty futures: 129 (2.58 pnts to breakeven)
2 lots: : 214 (2.14 pnts to breakeven)

2. 1 lot of nifty options(@50) : 49(0.98 pnts to breakeven)
2 lots : 53(0.54 pnts to breakeven)

These breakevens keep reducing as your trade size keeps going up....

Cheers
I just got your form with brokerage calculator

But as per your given in mail .... the breakeven for NF is 3.47 points and 175RS for 1 lot.

Please Check it...

Last edited:

sach007

Impatient Trader
1 Copy of PAN Card.
2. 1 Copy of Address Proof (Driving License, Election ID, Passport, Bank Statement {Latest 1
month}, Latest BSNL Landline Bill)
3. 1 Passport Size Color Photograph (Please stick the photo on the form and sign across (F3))
4. 1 Copy of your Demat Statement from your current Demat Account or the Client Master
Report from your current DP. (***NOT MANDATORY)
5. 2 Cheques
i) 1 cancelled (Personal ‐ Name to be mentioned on the cheque). If its not please
attach 1 month Bank Statement.
ii) 1 cheque favoring ZERODHA for Rs 300/‐
If you print your forms through our website, we give you a discount of Rs. 100 on Account Opening Charges.
6. If you want to trade derivatives then 1 copy of any of the following documents
i) Pay slip (latest)
ii) Form 16 / IT Returns ( latest)
iii) 6 month Bank statement (latest)
iv) Copy of Demat Holding with any other Broker
If you do not have any of the documents required for trading derivatives, we
request you to sign the Self Declaration on the last page of the Zerodha form

The above are the requirements for only trading account... Account opening cheque is for Rs 200 if you are printing the trading forms...

Cheers...

So how much Money I have give cheque for... as I am going to print the form myself.... Please tell me both trading account and demat account

And what are the annual maintainance charges?

sach007

Impatient Trader
Just now got My todays contract note for BN 1 lot intraday trade for my present broker BN Bought @10974.50 Sold @ 10988.75

Charges are ------------My Broker ----------------- Zerodha (Calculator Provided by them)
Brokerage-------------- 80 -------------------------- 40
STT ------------------ 47 -------------------------- 46.70
Tran Charge ---------- 21.97 -------------------------- 29.65
Stamp Duty ---------- 10.98 ------------------------- 50
Service Tax -----------7.93 ------------------------- 6.97
Edu Cess ----------- ----------------------------0.14
HIgher Edu Cess ----- ---------------------------0.07

Total Charges--------167.88 ----------------------- 173.53

Profit Net ----------188.37 ----------------------- 182.72

I actually was calculating with 50 quantity for BNF So I corrected the above table.

Regards
Sachin

Last edited:
regarding back office.........how does one get to know the volume he traded between 2 days in CASH segment.........pl try it yourself over back office before you reply......the previous reply you gave does not help me.........pl retest your backoffice as most of the links dont seem to work.......it says nothing to print........the ledger part is ok........

Status
Not open for further replies.