Status
Not open for further replies.
In SL-M, the Trigger Price and the Limit Price is the same. So you have to put only the Limit Price. There's no need to enter a Trigger Price Separately.

To activate SL-M:
1. Press Ctrl+P >>> This will open the User Setting Menu
2. Select Order on the left hand side of the Menu
3. Select the Set Trigger Price as Limit Price option
4. Click Apply

By sjl1986 at 2011-03-15[/IMG]

Hope this helps:)

IMO thats a very dangerous option. As if there is even a 10 paise movt due to heavy volume, your order will not be executed, and will remain pending.

Re: NOW

Had been trying to log in NOW since 8:30. It got stuck at 50%, sent for order request. Tried to connect every few minutes.

By 11:30, contacted NOW team. They said "it is counting the orders" and to retry again. When I said I had tried numerous time, they asked to retry once again and I finally got connected.

What orders are they counting? I have no orders as I was not able to log in...

Not sure about others, but I have had this problem multiple times. Each time I contact them, they say wait for some time.

And don't blame it on my system/internet. If those are the problems, how I am able to trade on other days? Any permanent fixes?

Looks like I need to be lucky to just enter into NOW, forget about profit/loss :)

Zerodha

Had been trying to log in NOW since 8:30. It got stuck at 50%, sent for order request. Tried to connect every few minutes.

By 11:30, contacted NOW team. They said "it is counting the orders" and to retry again. When I said I had tried numerous time, they asked to retry once again and I finally got connected.

What orders are they counting? I have no orders as I was not able to log in...

Not sure about others, but I have had this problem multiple times. Each time I contact them, they say wait for some time.

And don't blame it on my system/internet. If those are the problems, how I am able to trade on other days? Any permanent fixes?

Looks like I need to be lucky to just enter into NOW, forget about profit/loss :)
You can contact us before you contact the NOW team, leave your number on india@zerodha ... will call you up and find any permanent fix for this....

You can contact us before you contact the NOW team, leave your number on india@zerodha ... will call you up and find any permanent fix for this....
Yes, I contacted your office first and they gave me the number for NOW team. Will mail the number and talk to you in the evening.

I am happy with Zerodha (minus) NOW.

Last edited:
In Options trading, when I short an option the RMS deducts the cost of the underlying instead of calculating MTM and blocking only an appropriate amount. Is this by design or am I doing something wrong?

Gentle Reminder(s):

a) Waiting for Top-N for Options
b) Any luck on the reassignment of F1 and F2 Hotkeys?

Again, thanks for the low brokerages and excellent service. Unreal dudes!

Thank you Hari (from Zerodha) for talking to me and coming to my system to solve the problem.

Having traded with 5 big brokers, I can safely say that no other brokers can even give 10% of your customer service. And that 10% is all the other 4 brokers combined. :thumb:

gunavadhi

Yes, I contacted your office first and they gave me the number for NOW team. Will mail the number and talk to you in the evening.

I am happy with Zerodha (minus) NOW.

Thank you Hari (from Zerodha) for talking to me and coming to my system to solve the problem.

Having traded with 5 big brokers, I can safely say that no other brokers can even give 10% of your customer service. And that 10% is all the other 4 brokers combined. :thumb:
your appreciation for prompt service is appreciated bro.others complain and when it is rectified just forget about their posting....

Status
Not open for further replies.