Status
Not open for further replies.
hi,
somebody pls help me who is trasing on nse mobile.

my mobile is nokia5230 is it compatble to nse now?
which mobile net work is better, what are the charges for gprs ?
pls bear with my silly questions

thanks,

Hi zerodha i have sent the required forms and documents on Tuesday.
Have you recieved it cause i have not got any call or email
The courier service FIRST FLIGHT told that you will be receiving it on Thursday or Friday.

The name of the sender is Sherley Abraham and the courier number is H23122347

Hi Stocksplacement,

The window for 'Netwise/Daywise' position, aslo has a Square off button. Once you choose the actual position that you are in, you should be able to square it off (although I have not used this button till now.. will use it on monday and keep you updated).

Alternatively, Once you have bought a lot(in case of FnO), when you try to sell it, it first tries to square off the position; rather than creating another position.
(My personal experience... I have tried the alternate route.. and it works.)

Regards
ARsh

What you have given does not solve my issue. I want to square off the position, meaning i have purchased which is shown as per above but when i want to sell the same how to go about it.

Hi Stocksplacement,

The window for 'Netwise/Daywise' position, aslo has a Square off button. Once you choose the actual position that you are in, you should be able to square it off (although I have not used this button till now.. will use it on monday and keep you updated).

Alternatively, Once you have bought a lot(in case of FnO), when you try to sell it, it first tries to square off the position; rather than creating another position.
(My personal experience... I have tried the alternate route.. and it works.)

Regards
ARsh

Arsh,

There is no Square Off Buttion in the Netwise/Daywise Position, when i checked so just confused how it can be there in your nowonline and not there for me.

The second solution, I do not want to go becuase my limit is 14741 after Fridays deduction, hence if the system buys another then I am in more trouble so waiting.

Thanks for the advise. By the way anyone else facing the same problem that I am facing in the square of where there is no square off button

Zerodha

Hi,

When I clicked on the netwise, it is show as 2 lots but received the Contract Note for only 1 lot, and moreover I had only 15000 in account which means that only 1 lot can be purchased for carry forward the next day, so what does netwise indicate 40 buy quantity
Hi,

Yes, there is no option for squaring off on web version, you will have to choose the scrip you want to trade on and take an opposite position after seeing the net position you are holding..

Zerodha

Re: BackOffice

In ZERODHA back office software I am unable to save in excel.
The browser prompts " automation server can't create object ".
Please help.:(
Go to login screen of backoffice, at the bottom you can see browser settings... Click on browser settings and you would need to do all the 4 different settings...

Cheers....

Status
Not open for further replies.