Status
Not open for further replies.
the first holder in the bank account and the first holder in the demat/trading account has to be the same...
we already had account with icici with same situation, i have talked to motilal oswal they have no problem as well. We can give u the voter id card, ration card, for identity/ address proof and cancelled cheque on which her name is printed. What else is required. I have studied ur form and i think there is no bar where second holder can not open demat/ trading account.

Plz see it carefully.

Hi Zerodha,

Suppose somebody has shorted a stock intraday and suddenly his NOW hangs or connection goes out. In that case what are the options available for that user.

Please advice.

Thanks

Zerodha

we already had account with icici with same situation, i have talked to motilal oswal they have no problem as well. We can give u the voter id card, ration card, for identity/ address proof and cancelled cheque on which her name is printed. What else is required. I have studied ur form and i think there is no bar where second holder can not open demat/ trading account.

Plz see it carefully.
Aman, give me time till monday morning, will get someone from our office to double check with NSE...

Zerodha

Hi Zerodha,

Suppose somebody has shorted a stock intraday and suddenly his NOW hangs or connection goes out. In that case what are the options available for that user.

Please advice.

Thanks
There is always our call center where you can place your trades... You can also have NOW installed on your mobile as a backup for your internet issues...

In nowonline.in , there are 2 places to look at your net positions...

On the main window as soon as you login, there is link called positions.. if you click on positions it will give you 2 options, daywise and netwise... Netwise will give you all the open positions...

On the nowexpress window, you can click f12 or else right click on the express screen and go down and choose positions...

Cheers...
What you have given does not solve my issue. I want to square off the position, meaning i have purchased which is shown as per above but when i want to sell the same how to go about it.

In nowonline.in , there are 2 places to look at your net positions...

On the main window as soon as you login, there is link called positions.. if you click on positions it will give you 2 options, daywise and netwise... Netwise will give you all the open positions...

On the nowexpress window, you can click f12 or else right click on the express screen and go down and choose positions...

Cheers...

Hi,

When I clicked on the netwise, it is show as 2 lots but received the Contract Note for only 1 lot, and moreover I had only 15000 in account which means that only 1 lot can be purchased for carry forward the next day, so what does netwise indicate 40 buy quantity

Today I installed the NSE NOW mobile application on LG Optimus One(Android Froyo 2.2) mobile phone. The mobile application is great. It works very fast.I was able to view my customised watch list with live streaming. The streaming was very fast with tick by tick price updates.

However when I try to place an order, it throws the error message - "The application NSEMobile(process com.msf.nse) has stopped unexpectedly. Please try again." The same error is thrown when I try to modify an order placed from the web application.
Had anyone else faced this issue? Is it specific to Android Froyo?
I am planning on purchasing a mobile phone with Android Froyo 2.2.....Were you able to get the NSE Mobile App working on it with smooth order placement?

Hi,
I hv opened an account with Zerodha and hv demated my holdings into my IL&FS A/c. My question is can I trade these shares thru my trading A/c with Zerodha? If so where do I find my shares in NOW?
Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.