Status
Not open for further replies.

Zerodha

Hi Bala,

If a broker is not asking for an income proof for derivatives trading he is not following NSE and SEBI regulations....

Check for SEBI Circular No MIRSD/SE/Cir 19 / 2009, dated 03-December-2005 & clarifications issued by Exchanges vide Circular no. NSE/INSP/2010/91 (NSE) and notice no. 20100203-30 (BSE) dated February 3, 2010.

Any one of the following documents would do:

1. Copy of ITR Acknowledgement (For last financial year)
2. Copy of Annual Accounts (for last financial year )
3. Copy of Form 16 in case of salary income (for last financial year)
4. Net worth certificate (latest one or at the end of last financial year)
5. Salary Slip (for one month in current financial year)
6. Bank account statement (for last 6 months)
7. Copy of demat account Holding statement (not more than 3 months old)
8. Any other relevant documents substantiating ownership of assets.

Self declaration can be used only if you are ready to have it attested..

Is that self attested ?
Self declaration has to be attested by your CA...

hi sachin,

i have a query,

i have a saving account with hdfc bank in which i am the first holder and my mother is joint account holder. I acn produce its 6 months statement. I want to open the demat/ trading account in the name of my mother(Tax saving purposes). Can i do it or not?

please clarify

rrrajguru

To

zerodhaonline.

Sir i am already using "Now" software. There where shall i find my future/option or eqity positions, which i have bought 1 day back.

I have searched all the menu options in the software, but not finding any.

Generally, with other broker's software, there is a menu option as "Holdings", where we check our holdings.

Thanks.

Hi - I have recievd the forms now.....however I recently found out that the web based nse now link doesnt open in my office.....

surprisngly, it shows a network error while all other broker websites like sharekhan, indiainfoline and ICICI direct etc open on my office.

It shows following error, which is different from what I get if a website is blocked by the administrators.. what I get is below:

'Network Error (tcp_error)

A communication error occurred: "Operation timed out"
The Web Server may be down, too busy, or experiencing other problems preventing it from responding to requests. You may wish to try again at a later time.

For assistance, contact your network support team. '

Is there a way around it?

Cheers
SH

Subhadip

Hi - I have recievd the forms now.....however I recently found out that the web based nse now link doesnt open in my office.....

surprisngly, it shows a network error while all other broker websites like sharekhan, indiainfoline and ICICI direct etc open on my office.

It shows following error, which is different from what I get if a website is blocked by the administrators.. what I get is below:

The Web Server may be down, too busy, or experiencing other problems preventing it from responding to requests. You may wish to try again at a later time.

Cheers
SH
www.nowonline.in
www.now-online.in

try this out..
else go for mobile version.of NOW ..for mobile..
download java..
or u can download android version .or blackberry version also according to ur mobile
trust me ..it is tradeble through mobile..
u ll see it as an alternative..
:clapping::clapping::clapping:

Zerodha

hi sachin,

i have a query,

i have a saving account with hdfc bank in which i am the first holder and my mother is joint account holder. I acn produce its 6 months statement. I want to open the demat/ trading account in the name of my mother(Tax saving purposes). Can i do it or not?

please clarify
The first holder in the bank account and the first holder in the demat/trading account has to be the same...

Zerodha

To

zerodhaonline.

Sir i am already using "Now" software. There where shall i find my future/option or eqity positions, which i have bought 1 day back.

I have searched all the menu options in the software, but not finding any.

Generally, with other broker's software, there is a menu option as "Holdings", where we check our holdings.

Thanks.
Holdings on the NOW software is for your equity positions.

For checking out future and options positions carried overnight there are 2 ways to look at it...

alt + f6 , takes you to net positions... Net positions will show all the open positions...

or else:

f11: admin positions , In the admin positions , there are 2 options, netwise and daywise... netwise shows net positions including overnight positions and daywise shows intraday positions....

Zerodha

Zerodha,

I have purchased 1 Lot Mininifty through nowonline.in but when i wanted to sqare off the same i could not locate the square of button

Could you direct how i can square off.

Thanks,
In nowonline.in , there are 2 places to look at your net positions...

On the main window as soon as you login, there is link called positions.. if you click on positions it will give you 2 options, daywise and netwise... Netwise will give you all the open positions...

On the nowexpress window, you can click f12 or else right click on the express screen and go down and choose positions...

Cheers...

Zerodha

Cheers
SH

Try logging into www.now-online.in ... If you are working behind firewalls and all, this link should ideally work... You can also install the mobile trading platform and trade through that...

Cheers...

Status
Not open for further replies.