Status
Not open for further replies.
sir i open a new trading account with u with icici bank
in online fund trasnfer section i add payee your account
but i dont know that
Account Name: Zerodha
Account Number: 05230340001348
Bank/Branch: HDFC Bank, Richmond Road, Bangalore
IFSC Code: HDFC0000523 (Required for RTGS transfers)
you account type is it saving account or current account please tell me
which type account i add as payee

Zerodha,

If I want to transfer money through ICICI Bank through NEFT, can I send to the following account for further credit to my trading account:

Funds deposited from a HDFC bank account will result in instant credit.
Funds deposited from any other bank will usually take 2 to 3 hours through RTGS/NEFT.

Also, let me know how you will come to know that the amount transferred to the above account is from me.

Raju

Sachin,

How to make a setting in "NOW" so that when trade is executed it would "BEEP"....Some sound...?

Raju

Call n trade of 20rs per executed order, no charge if it doesn't get executed, We are doing the business very clean and we expect all the clients to respond similarly. We hope that people won't starting to call us up to place limit orders far away from the market price...Not happening presently, but if it starts happening we will have to rethink about it....
Presently wait time is less than 30 seconds..
Nokia 5800 won't support NOW, you will need JAVA, Blackberry or Android operating systems...

Presently no partner in Kolkatta
If java is what you need then more then 95% if Nokia phones in market TODAY will do the job.

5800 should probably do the job will post once i get my a/c opened. So far i've installed Bloomberg mobile, CNBC, Rediff Money, etc and they are working fine.

Also one could access the website by using the Nokia browser or Opera Mobile to trade from NOW site.

but i dont know that

hello mate

have gone thru the same situation y-day.... as it was my first funding to trading account from my ICICI bank account

so during adding new payee on ICICI portal i choose savings account and transferred Rs 100 as test transfer and it worked so i can suggest u to choose savings account

but i think it doesn t matter as der can not be 2 account with same account number.... hope that will help

cheers!!!

hello traders

i have tried to work with low bandwidth website of NOW on my iphone and it seems it work fine on it ....

post ur replies if u tried to do same on different hand sets

cheers!!!:thumb:

Raju

Sachin/Zerodha,

Speed wise I am very Happy with "NOW".No disconnection uptill today.Have started trading using NOW - last 4-5 days.Hoping to continue getting same service and good connectivity moving forward.

Cheers !!
Raju

Zerodha

but i dont know that
current account....also mention client id in remarks when u transfer funds..

Zerodha

Zerodha,

If I want to transfer money through ICICI Bank through NEFT, can I send to the following account for further credit to my trading account:

Funds deposited from a HDFC bank account will result in instant credit.
Funds deposited from any other bank will usually take 2 to 3 hours through RTGS/NEFT.

Also, let me know how you will come to know that the amount transferred to the above account is from me.

We track it down by NEFT number, but it will be easier for us if u mention the client id in remarks while transferring the funds... Cheers..

Zerodha

Sachin,

How to make a setting in "NOW" so that when trade is executed it would "BEEP"....Some sound...?

Raju
CTRL +P takes you to order preferences, in order preferences go to event , in event tick on the boxes under beep for all the instances when you want the system to beep... Cheers...

Status
Not open for further replies.